We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Filter to see tours in the language(s) you’re looking for.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to the prices offered by our partners.
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked in alphabetical order.
Samui essence !! We are SMALL group 4-8 persons only!!We will pick up the guests from Nathon port, Koh Samui and bring you to see the essence of Koh Samui, we will organize a limited time in a day with a...read more
Pig Island is Koh Samui’s best-kept secret, are you looking for cool things to do during your Koh Samui vacation? Here is a new trendy spot to explore! Only 10 minutes by boat from Koh Samui’s south, welcome to a...read more
When you come on this island, you will be surprised that some pigs are living here. They came from Koh Tan, they swam across the sea to live on this island. Pig Island is famous for having white sandy beaches and...read more
• The tour begins in the afternoon for tourists who do not want to get up early and have limited time.• Snorkel in Koh Samui's nearby islands to explore the tropical reef.• Soak yourself in the sunlight and walking...read more
Hop aboard our traditional style longtail boat and we will show you around the famous Koh Samui before taking you off to Koh Tan to experience the best snorkeling around. Famous for its coral reefs and colorful fish...read more
Snorkeling Tour to Four Island (Koh See), Five Island (Koh Haa), Koh Tan and Koh Madsum by longtail boat is a beautiful and easy day trip from Koh Samui, combining good snorkeling with relax time on a beautiful...read more
• Take you to discover Koh Samui sea best islands with spectacular scenery, wonderful islands, white sandy beaches, amazing snorkeling spots. • Snorkeling in crystal clear water, wonderful island, and exploring the...read more
Snorkeling Tour to Koh Tan and Koh Madsum by longtail boat is a beautiful and easy day trip from Koh Samui, combining good snorkeling with relaxing time on a beautiful white sandy beach. Koh Tan and Koh Madsum are...read more
• Enjoy a trip by luxury big longtail boat from Koh Samui to Koh Tan. • Experience a day of fun and enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef and discover beautiful clownfish (Nemo).• Soak...read more
Pig Island is a tiny and lovely island. It is located south of Koh Samui and close to Taen Island (Koh Tan or Coral Island). When you come on this island, you will be surprised that some pigs are living here. They...read more
Koh Madsum and Koh Tan are a quiet unspoiled Island with a quiet rocky coast which makes it a lovely paradise for snorkeling. You can see many corals and colorful fishes. If you are lucky, you can see some small...read more
• Discover some of Samui’s secrets and snorkeling to Four Island, Five Island, Taan Island, and Madsum Island by longtail boat. • Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the island and enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of...read more
• Discover some of Samui’s secrets to Koh Tan and Koh Madsum by longtail boat. • Swim and explore the amazing world underwater while fishing at Koh Tan. • Soak yourself in the sunlight and walking on the white sand...read more
Snorkeling Tour to Koh Tan and Koh Madsum by longtail boat is a beautiful and easy day trip from Koh Samui, combining good snorkeling with relax time on a beautiful white sandy beach. Koh Tan and Koh Madsum are very...read more
Koh Madsum is a small island next to the bigger neighbor Koh Tan. It is located only a few minutes from the south costs of Koh Samui. Both islands belong to the Archipel of Samui (Mu Koh Samui). Koh Madsum offers...read more
Snorkeling Tour to Koh See (Four Island), Koh Haa (Five Island), Koh Tan (Taen Island) and Koh Madsum (Madsum Island) by longtail boat is a beautiful and easy day trip from Koh Samui, combining good snorkeling with...read more
The pink dolphin tour that leaves from Koh Samui offers the best possibilities to spot dolphins. In their natural surroundings, they stay close to the coast of the Thai mainland. Your kids will love it! Bring a...read more
Pig Island or Koh Madsum has a lovely long white sandy beach. Here you also can relax on the beautiful beach or swim in the clear seawater. If you want to relax also have the shade of the tree on the island. If you...read more
• Spend a day fishing for big fish in the beautiful islands around Koh Tan (Taen Island).• Soak in the beautiful views of coral reefs and fish, whilst fishing through crystal-clear water and relax in picturesque...read more