Snowshoeing in Levi
By Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park
You can enjoy the magnificent natural landscapes that Levi Summit has to offer. This is the great way to experience a world away from the crowds and lift lines and explore the silence of the Lappish nature. This snowshoeing tour will give you access to real winter wonderland. Our professional guide will make sure to let you know all about the Lappish nature. This experience is suitable for all ages.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Winter overalls
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick-ups 30 minutes before the activity starts, please wait for your guide outside of your accommodation. Exact pick-up time will be informed by email the day before your tour starts. You can contact us by email, email@example.com or by phone +358 40 146 2210
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193692P62
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Snowshoeing in Levi?
- Snowshoeing in Levi price starts from €102.46. Discover and book Snowshoeing in Levi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Snowshoeing in Levi cancellation policy?
- Snowshoeing in Levi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Snowshoeing in Levi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Snowshoeing in Levi?
- Snowshoeing in Levi is hosted by Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Snowshoeing in Levi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Snowshoeing in Levi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Snowshoeing in Levi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193692P62
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Utsuvaaran kaltioStop: 2 hoursSnowshoeing is an easy winter activity and a fantastic way to enjoy the quietness and beauty of winter in Finland’s natural areas.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
What a experience, wow, we enjoyed every minute. Martin and his team at Martins Huskies were very friendly and h…
great Aurora tour by minibus
Very nice guide who picked us up at the hotel and drove us to a lake with superb view of the aurora. We could warm …
We got REALLY lucky and were able to see the Northern Lights from the time we arrived at base location until we got…
Fantastic evening from start to finish we were very lucky and got to see the northern lights, the snowmobiles were …
Northern lights experience February 2023
Awesome experience as we were able to watch the Northern lights last night. Road was very bumpy, so for older peop…
A wonderful set of arctic experiences
We had a terrific day today under the guidance of Tia, our engaging and helpful guide. Timely pick up at our city …
Fun tour even though we didn’t see the northern lights. Pace was nice, and our guides were friendly. I only wish th…
Amazing tour to catch the highlights of Rovaniemi
The two-day adventure tour was AMAZING. We really enjoyed snowmobiling and visiting the huskies and reindeer as wel…
An amazing experience for at least one time in life with your kids . We had a short ride with the reindeers in Sant…
ice fishing and snow mobile
me, my wife and our 10 years old kid did a snow mobile ride to lake Alaselka, we had a barbeque and ice fishing. Ou…
Horse riding in winter!
Did pretty much every activity Finland have to offer and I got to say that horse riding is ranked very high up in m…
We booked this tour for one of our nights whilst visiting Levi and even though we didn’t see the lights as it was s…
A thrilling experience
Wow this was an awesome experience thanks to our guide im sure his name was Elias.We were a family of 7 with one ch…
Very nice people!
Really lovely people. Did the 1 hr night Snowmobile ride across the lake and through the forest. Wouldn't hesitate …
Snowmobile part was nice, reindeer farm over crowded
We took the snowmobile safari to reindeer farm. The snowmobile ride was much fun, but you may have to do woith the…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Mar 2023 • Couples
It was great that the guide adapted to our wishes and speed. We followed the trail going up and we went straight through the forest going down. Great experience!
Written 6 March 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.