per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Snowman World
- Entry/Admission - Elf's Farm Yard
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick-up from hotels or cabins in Levi resort with 15 km radius
- Break Sokos Hotel Levi, Tähtitie 5, 99130 Levi, Finland We pick-up travelers from reception of Break Sokos Hotel Levi with your name sign on it
- Kittila Airport, Kittila Finland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13975P28
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi?
- Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi price starts from €498.04. Discover and book Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi cancellation policy?
- Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi?
- Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi is hosted by Easy Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Easy Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full-Day Trip to Santa Claus Village from Levi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13975P28
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBreak Sokos Hotel LeviOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLevi
- 1Santa Claus' Main Post OfficeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Christmas House SantaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Snowman WorldStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Elf's Farm YardStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Santa Claus VillageStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2016
#27 of 220 Tours & Activities in Helsinki
- katemacintyre00Wonderful day SafariWe had a great day with the Reindeer and Husky safari, our first guide Mario or Super Mario as she said to remember her by, was so helpful and pleasant. After our short reindeer ride we had a lovely cinnamon bun with hot berry juice beside a nice fire. Mario told us all about the reindeer and answered questions. We then went to the restaurant for lunch of salmon soup which was delicious after we had cake and coffee. The staff in the restaurant were very nice. After lunch we met another guide who was also very pleasant, took us on the husky safari. When this was finished we had another biscuit and hot juice, then got to pet the puppies. The whole experience lasted about four hours and is quite expensive, but a once in a lifetime experience, especially in the beautiful winter wonderland. You have to consider how much it is to pay all the staff involved also feeding and looking after the animals all year round.
- anuchao201800Best Arctic Circle experience !We had a wonderful time joining the tour. Our flight got delayed and our plan was affected. Hugo was kind enough to try his best to manage things so we could still get the best of the tour. Thank you. Anucha O. from Thailand
- accessandsecurity00Lapland winter trip, 10/10Greatest trip ever, we libes the whole trip, from snow mobiles across lakes to sleds with huskies 🛷🙌🙌, the cold was not an issue as we have been given suits to were from our reps in tui ,
- LancashireEmma_K00Brilliant experienceFabulous experience from initial booking communication throughout and the day transport took us straight there and back picturesque places my family loved it once in a lifetime experience
- loreina202300Smooth and authenticPerfect! We got collected in the evening by Alex, our guide He was cool and easygoing, we visited a calm place outside of Levi, a snowy lake, we had hot drinks and sausages, and listened to the tails and stories of old Lapland! Smooth tour, thanks, Alex!
- Garry C00Great funA fantastic experience. Pick up by Alex was on time as arranged. The reindeer farm is quite small and intimate - they plod along at their own pace, although we were told it was still early in the season and they hadn’t got into the flow of things yet. The huskies were a lot quicker and a longer trail. Look out for the arctic wolf in the husky park. As a tip, wait inside until it is your turn - no matter how many layers you have on, it still gets cold when you are standing around inactive.
- Q6625IRjosephines00Fun day with petting lots of animalsIt was a very fun and insightful tour. Communication was very good. Our tour guide Hugo made this trip a true experience, he was very friendly, open and helpful. We had a wonderful day!
- 549diaaa00Normal..short rideThe ride was amazing g but very short we expected longer ride for.the expensive price but it was just less than 20 mins
- Florian H00Our HelsinkiGert experienced, excellent guide - very competent and friendly! Best knowledge of Helsinki, we can only recommend! Thank you
- H1938FVthomasr00OverprisedI do mot understand why anyone would buy this tour .It is very expensive. IF you buy the train ticket from Helsinki round trip is about €45 Senior discount is 50% less. CASTLE costa €14 half price for seniors The only other sire is the Cathedral which is free. DO IT YOURSELF AND SAVE €300
- Foodandvin00Turku Day trip August 2023Let’s start with good… we loved Turku. Everyone should visit there. Saw the cathedral, the castle, and breezed through the parking lot of the maritime museum. Ended at the market. The transfer to and from the hotel was great. Ended at the market in Turku and had to walk a mile plus to the train back to Helsinki. Be prepared to walk! Also be sure to eat and bring snacks and water for yourself. Our tour guide has difficulty with English translation so I feel we may have missed out on quite a bit and also our time went over so long, we had 30 minutes to grab a bite to eat and then had to walk back to the train. We had hoped to have more time on our own in Turku. The time of the event changed the night before and has I not accessed my email I would have never known. So for the price, we was a little disappointed. We loved Turku and hope to return on our own sometime later.
- Az289654300Well cared dogs , perfect organisation, small group , very nice staffGreat organisation and nice to share with Finnish staff. Most important for us : The dogs looked happy and well cared. The meal was really good (soup and sandwich, especially the cinnamon and cardamom bun !) We were lucky to visited the puppies .
- Anne S00Nice but only 10minutes safariIt was really nice to meet the Reindeers and the guide was super nice and gave a lot of informations about them, the only thing is that they need to change the tittle of the excursion because you have the feeling that the safari will take long but it s only 10minutes, they play with the words that it takes 2hours but it is with the transport.
- rbuk7600Fun fun funGreat experience made all the better by the guides. Ask if you can do a small group as it makes all the difference. Thank you Marius Alberto and Mario
- LauriHoff00Not as expected and not worth the money!Unfortunately not as expected and not worth the money! We had looked forward to a nice husky tour in a small, personal setting and time with the huskies. However, it was rather mass processing! We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the husky farm. Once there, we were led around the grounds in a large group, which was more like a zoo or animal shelter. The dogs were all housed in, in my opinion, much too small enclosures. You could only look at them through the fence. This took up most of the tour. After that we went to the sleds. The huskies that did the sledding were already ready at a total of 4 sleds with drivers. Our group was divided into several small groups of 2 and 3 and we had to wait our turn. The sled ride itself went only !!4 minutes!!! Although in the description for the 2 km ride is stated that it takes about 15 minutes!!! We are really very disappointed by this. As soon as you sat in the sled it was already over again. Even after that there was no way to pet the sled huskies or play with them or just look at them in peace. We were then allowed to drink a juice in the hut and then we had to leave again. We were only there for a total of 1 hour. The description on Tripadvisor states 2 hrs. It was really very disappointing and we would NOT recommend it.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Hi, we are a family of three, me, my wife, and my 9-year-old kid. Can we travel with our luggage since we are leaving Levi ski resort, heading to Roveniemi on the 28th. What’s the rate of taking us from where we r now, visiting sant class village and dropping us off at our next accommodation