Khonoma Day Trip
By Wander Nagaland
Explore India’s first Green Village; Khonoma and witness the village lifestyle with an experienced guide who will take you to the village and hear it’s stories. Khonoma is an Angami Naga village located about 20 km west from the state capital, Kohima. The village is referred to as Khwuno-ra.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-75, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Khonoma Village
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 145467P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Khonoma Day Trip?
- How much is Khonoma Day Trip?
- Khonoma Day Trip price starts from €74.06. Discover and book Khonoma Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Khonoma Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Khonoma Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Khonoma Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Khonoma Day Trip?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 145467P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Khonoma VillageStop: 7 hours - Admission includedWe start the tour by 9:00 am, a local guide along with vehicle to pick you from your hotel. Khonoma is located in 16kms away from Kohima, surrounded by rocky but green forest, should take us an hour drive. We shall stop by the memorial of a top Naga Patriot among the numerous ones and enter the scenic legendary village of Khonoma. A village that continue to safeguard its ecosystem and biodiversity through community efforts in conservation and traditional knowledge. The locally guided village walk upon stone crafted paths, visit historical forts & traditional houses and community gathering places which prove the ancestors bravery and defence system against enemy & the British since the end of the 19th century. We shall have some lunch in the village restaurant. After lunch we will begin the return to Kohima with a walk through the village to glance the vegetation in the mist of alder trees, and if you’re lucky enough; the semi-wild Mithuns which are famous & highly prized locally can be seen grazing or coming downhill. This concludes our day trip and we will be starting by 3pm to return on a countryside ride to your Kohima hotel. This concludes our day trip.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Amazing experience--entire INdia should know about this State and the culture!
Actually this is a review of the Festival in December 2021! A fantastic experience---all the districts of Nagaland …
Most Professional and Reliable Company
Wander Nagaland provides a once in a lifetime experience of the exotic east! Their customised tours catered to all …
Its very wonderful location
Its very wonderful location, I have ever seen this. Specially the view of this point is really unforgettable.I am…
The best experience in my life
The best experience in my life .Awesome place I am really happy so I recommnded to all to visit there.Thank you
Outstanding experience with Wander Nagaland.They are very careful about customer services..Thank you
Good environment and professional skilled staff.
Good environment and professional skilled staff.We are very happy to discover this place I recommended to all to vi…
wonderful this location
What a wonderful this location, I have ever seen this. Specially the view of this point is really unforgettable.I a…
We are visited at nagaland in India.This was aweaome location and good staff and so on so we are really happy.Thank…
We are really happy to visit Maryland .Outstanding service nice location thank you so much.we will came again and a…
sm rony r00
Nice location, We visited Nagaland with my family and relatives
Nice location, We visited Nagaland with my family and relatives. Every staff are very careful about their duties an…
My tour was arranged by Wander Nagaland.
My tour was arranged by Wander Nagaland. They are highly skilled and very careful about tourism and so on.Thank you…
What a place in there.
What a place in there! Especially their service was so helpful. I was really satisfied with them.As per i know,it …
Omar Faruk O00
Nice Company in my seen .They are very strong about tourism guide skills and technique.I am so happy that can’t ima…
they are good at their job
There I got the best experience ever in my life.The place was really beautiful. Especially the people were very hel…
Outstanding Place! We had been to Nagaland with my family with relative . The tour was arranged by Wander Nagaland.…