Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guidance services
- Snacks and meals mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
- Private tours available for additional charge
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.
- Lapland Welcome, Kelotie 1, 99800 Saariselkä, Finland Lapland Welcome Saariselka Office (Kelotie 1 Siula-House, Saariselka 99800)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57914P78
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car?
- Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car price starts from €177.96. Discover and book Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car cancellation policy?
- Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car?
- Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car is hosted by Lapland Welcome Oy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lapland Welcome Oy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sámi Village Inari and Siida Museum by Car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57914P78
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atLapland WelcomeOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1SaariselkaStop: 30 minutesLapland Welcome Safari Office. Here you will be prepared for the trip: we will give you Winter gear which is included in the price.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Professionals and very organized tour. They guides were friendly and kind. They explained us a lots about aurora. A…
First snowmobile of the season!
We booked the late night aurora hunting snowmobile excursion of the season leaving from Saariselka and had an excel…
Great tour with great guide
Jukka is a cool guide. We enjoyed his company. Seeing the amazing Northern Lights was the hit. Hope you see it too.
Snowmobiling and Ice Fishing with Jukka
Two of my friends and I went snowmobiling with Jukka. We had a great time snowmobiling and even saw a reindeer and …
Cross country skiing at Saariselkä
None of us had experience skiing, but with the guidance of our guide, Yukka, and countless falls, we gradually got …
Amazing Experience with Awesome Guide.
I was so lucky to be able to see the Northern Lights. It was a very good weather and it didn't take long for the am…
We had a great time with Sami
First, we were blessed to be able to see the northern lights. Not that the company puts on the show for you but rea…
Aurora Northern Lights
Excellent experience went as a birthday present with girlfriend was more than i even could have imagined, guide Ant…
Amazing Experience with Great Team
I first went on this tour for Sunday 10 March 2019. There were only 6 of us in the tour - so 1 van. Our guide, Jay,…
Most amazing experience!!!
I went on the Northern Lights trip on Feb. 28th and it had to have been one of the most incredible experiences ever…
Best trip in Finland ever!
My friends and I ordered the "Northern Lights by Car and on Foot Trip" on 2nd March, the meetup place which is also…
One of the best tour ever!!!!
my friends and i joined the "Northern Lights Photography Tour from Rovaniemi" on 28 Feb 2019. we were picked up fro…
A moment that will be a memory forever!
My wife and I spent Christmas in Lapland and the Auroras were definitely one of the experiences on our buck list. T…
Lapland welcome makes northern lights even more special
We travel to Lapland to see mainly the Northern Light. We stayed in Kemi. We found the Lapland Welcome leaflet at t…
Guide went the extra mile and the payoff was unbelievable
My wife and I have always wanted to visit Finland, even when we were both kids and didn't know each other yet. Seei…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Dec 2022 • Couples
This is an excellent place. This village is full of activities in winter; you can do Aurora hunting by bus, snowmobile, in foot as well, Lapland Safari is a good option for that. Husky tour is excellent by Husky & Co. Skiing is perfect from here, the lifts are there in the village, they have renting place for skiing which is huge and excellent and have beginners classes as well. Riekonlinna Hotel by Lapland Hotels perhaps is the best option as a hotel there, otherwise Holiday Inn, Saariselka Inn and Hotel Tunturi are good options for Hotel and Apartment. You should have layers on for the cold there, it's easily -11 - - 20 at the winter, however you can rent jumpsuits from Lapland Safari's office which is downstairs to Riekonlinna Hotel. Cheers
Written 2 January 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.