Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meals as per itinerary (breakfast, light lunch)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by coach
- Guide in English and German
- Thermal overalls, socks, boots and balaclava headwear for the crab safari
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- 5:15am Kakslauttanen: 5:15am East Village 5:30am Saariselkä: bus stop nearby hotels 6:00am Ivalo: Ivalo Hotel, Kultahippu Hotel 6:30am Inari: Inari Hotel, Kultahovi Hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13975P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch?
- Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch price starts from €472.33. Discover and book Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch?
- Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch is hosted by Easy Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Easy Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Trip: King Crab Safari to Norway from Saariselkä Including Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13975P30
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySaariselka Ski & Sport Resort
- 1Urho Kekkonen National ParkStop: 1 minute-Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Well cared dogs , perfect organisation, small group , very nice staff
Great organisation and nice to share with Finnish staff. Most important for us : The dogs looked happy and well car…
Nice but only 10minutes safari
It was really nice to meet the Reindeers and the guide was super nice and gave a lot of informations about them, th…
Fun fun fun
Great experience made all the better by the guides. Ask if you can do a small group as it makes all the difference.…
Not as expected and not worth the money!
Unfortunately not as expected and not worth the money! We had looked forward to a nice husky tour in a small, perso…
Great tour highly recommend
The tour itself was great. The tour guide and his team and Husky & CO were great and made the tour fantastic. What …
Promised so much - delivered so little
We arrived for the small group of 15 reindeer sledge ride and there were 30 people. We waited in the cold (it was m…
Loved this trip it was so much fun and peaceful at the same time just going through the woods in the middle of nowh…
It’s great experience although next time I’d choose longer husky ride because they are very fast therefore ride see…
We had a fantastic time snowmobiling! Oskari and his team were very helpful and welcoming. Besides the frigid cold …
Alex was the beste tour guide, we did over 7 excursions and we rate him the Best off everyone! He was super conside…
The whole experience at both the huskies and the reindeer farm were excellent. The staff were great and engaged wit…
No attempt to find aurora
Although our guides were nice and polite, we can only feel scammed as after paying $300+ euros for the family for t…
Great, reindeer and husky tour
This was a great tour, reindeer farm, guide, very informative group fed reindeer went onto lights on a sleigh ride …
Riding in a winter wonderland
I went with three of my friends and we all had a great time. Wish we could have just went faster, but there was a c…
Once on life experience
First thing firstb our guide Raivis and his partner Paola (if i remember her name correct) were great. Pretty helpf…