Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Observe a variety of wildlife from around the world on a 4x4 safari in Camargue. The open top vehicle allows you to observe and even touch some of the animals, including horses, at close range. Keep your eyes peeled for flamingos, coypu, and other amazing animals. Binoculars are provided to spot various creatures. The nature experience also includes a tasting of five different local wines.
- You'll start at1745 Route de l'Espiguette1745 Route de l'Espiguette, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi, FranceSee address & details
- 1Camargue otherwise 4X4 safariStop: 3 hours - Admission includedVous découvrirez tous les différents paysages de Camargue. Flamants roses, salins, marais, rizières, élevage de taureaux Camargue et vignobles en compagnie de votre guide chauffeur émérite !Read more
- You'll end at1745 Route de l'Espiguette1745 Route de l'Espiguette, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi, FranceSee address & details
- Get up close to native wildlife in France
- Enjoy a wine tasting during the tour
- Take a tour that the whole family can enjoy
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time
1745 Route de l'Espiguette, 30240 Le Grau-du-Roi, France
Returns to original departure point
- Wine tasting of 5 wines
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Food tasting: snack or breakfast depending on the time of the visit
- Binoculars on demand
- Entry/Admission - Camargue otherwise 4X4 safari
- Alcoholic drinks other than wine (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 9 more reviews on Viator
It was a very nice excursion. Great tour and great explanations of the guide. Nice winetasting. Very recommendable!
Date of experience: July 2020
This was fascinating and so fun to get out of the city and to see the real countryside. Matheiu picked us up in the jeep and together with the lovely Yorkshire family, off we went. Matheiu is a phenomenal birder and pointed out all kinds of birds. We saw bulls and the white…
Date of experience: July 2019
We took the 3 hour tour together with our French guide. Luckily he spoke very good English. He was friendly and explained everything very good. Had a good time overall.
The guide we had was great fun and shared great insights and fun facts about the Camargue. Well worth booking.
1 Helpful vote
Response from loulouca, Gérant at 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi
Responded 26 Jul 2018
Hello, we were very glad to welcome you, thanks for you message ! Olivia
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Camargue autrement safari 4x4
Interesting to see different things such as salt fields, fortified city of Aigues Mortes, flamigos, white horses an…
Interesting and a very good guide
The venue was a bit away from the village centerr, but the driver did not mind at all to come and get us at the hot…
Too much fun!!
I don't know what to expect, but wow!! And wow!!the tour was amazing! The wine tasting was incredible, and the bull…
Un Guide Extraordinaire
Phil le guide is a passionate about and devoted to the Camargue culture. Her has a deep and rich knowledge of this …
This YOU must do.
Wonderful way to see the Camargue, easy to book, English spoken. Guide/Driver fantastic so knowledgable, we learnt …
Avoid having great expectations. In essence this is a simple trip at country side in the Camargue region. You will …
Great Camargue Safari
It was a nice ride through the Camargue, with a great guide Valentine, who showed us the nature, animals, ... all l…
A wonderful experience....
As a family of 4, we had a wonderful morning with Sylvia! She gave us a taste of everything from viewing birdlife; …
Such a sense of pride of place
We just returned from driving 3,000 kilometers from north to south, from east to west, in France. What we loved ab…
Don't Expect to See Horses Galloping along the beach
Having read reviews on Tripadvisor regarding this 4x4 trip to see the wild horses of the Camargue we were excited t…
Camargue safari 4x4
Easy to book the half day tour at the tourist office in Arles. We enjoyed the considerate and knowledgeable English…
Not what I was expecting
Be aware the seating has 4 normal seats and four small low side benches in the back of the vehicle which were not s…
Just DO IT!!!
Booked at short notice, the driver picked us up at the hotel, which was a hassle-free start. We chose to sit at the…
Bad Bad Bad
Dreadful. Advertised as an English tour, it was not; and the guide was ineffective. Before booking, I had telephone…
Not what we expected
I would like to write a better review, since our guide was doing everything possible to be funny and welcoming but …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi
- 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi price starts from €60.03. Discover and book 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi on Tripadvisor
- 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi on Tripadvisor
- 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi is hosted by Camargue autrement safari 4x4. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Camargue autrement safari 4x4 on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book 3 Hour Camargue 4x4 Safari from Le Grau-du Roi on Tripadvisor