View all photos (34)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Rick's CafeStop: 3 hours -The world famous Rick's Café, founded in 1974, is undoubtedly the epic Negril hangout spot for locals and visitors alike! Strategically located along the cliffs of Jamaica’s most western tip, Rick’s Café easily takes the prize for a must-do attraction that you don’t want to miss! Nowhere else in the world do you get the opportunity to see the daring 100ft. free style cliff dives. Visitors also participate in the cliff jumps from a low of 10ft. to high of 40ft. – take your pick, of course at your own risk and optional. You get the adrenaline rush just watching the excitement put on by local divers who grew up practicing their skills right there on the cliffs – this is where you watch the most beautiful golden sunset, enjoy drinks and food at the bar or on the terrace (own expense), chosen from a menu with an array of unique choices, while dancing to the soothing sounds of live reggae music put on by some of our popular local entertainers. On a very busy day, the kitchen staff may have a lot to do so if you wish to have dinner at Rick’s, in the interest of time, you might want to put in your order as soon as you arrive at the location. You will be at Rick’s for approximately 3 hours. When the sun sets it will be time to board your bus or minivan that will take you back to your hotel.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver/guide
- Live entertainment
- Rick's Cafe
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos and other items on sale
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Limited number of infant seats available
- Limited number of Child car seat available
- Limited number of wheelchair transportation available
- Things to take: Cash, camera, towels
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Jumping off the cliff is not recommended if you are pregnant, having back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please present either a printed or electronic voucher at pickup just for verification.
- Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons are required for this tour to take place. Tour may be rescheduled or canceled if we do not meet the minimum number of persons required.
- We pickup from most Montego Bay Hotels. You must contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and arrange your pickup point if you are staying at other accommodations
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The company required multiple check ins to confirm prior to the scheduled trip. However, due to limited wifi and not being in resort room all day, we finally were able to confirm about 3pm the day before. At this time they offered to pick us up early and allow us to join the…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from SNLJamaicanToursLtd, Manager at Negril Sunset Trip to Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
Responded 2 Oct 2019
Dear Customer, Thanks for booking with us! We appreciate you taking the time out to write about your experience so we can improve on our service. We also want to apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware that it is not easy to communicate with customers while they are on vacation and that is why we insist that our customers provide us with enough contact options like email, phone number and room number to make it easier. We also request in the "Voucher Details" & "Before you Book" for all our customers to contact us at least 24 hours prior to their trips so that we can pass on valuable information like cancellations, upgrading or rescheduling. Unfortunately, with all the effort, sometimes it is a little difficult to reach customers and, we totally understand! "Shared" tours are based on minimum number of persons as stated in the "Voucher Details" & " Before you Book". If we do not meet the minimum number required the tour can either be rescheduled,, upgraded to "Private", you get the opportunity to choose another activity or canceled. We are looking forward to seeing you when next you travel so that we can share our excellent customer service with you! Kind regards, Natralia McFarlane Manager.
This was a relaxing excursion. We had friendly guides. We asked prior to booking if there would be shopping opportunities on the trip and assured that there was. While this was true, the "shopping" was 1 overpriced convenience store. Other than that, we enjoyed this experience.
Date of experience: November 2018
The attraction is the cliff jumping, the drinks, the view, and the atmosphere. It's crowded heading into sunset but thins out fairly quickly afterwards. An exuberant, partying crowd but not overly rowdy as to be bothersome. Looks better from inside than from the road. Don't be…
Date of experience: November 2017
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: SNL Jamaican Tours
San Diego, California31
This was a very great for us. The driver was on time and it cost us way less than what we would pay other…
Total rip off your money, terrible customer service, not transparent, I wouldn’t recommend their service to anyone
Full day Dunn’s river& Blue hole. The day before excursion it was raining badly so I sent an email asking if we…
Fantástico viaje me encantó la casa de Bob marley
Nivel place yo visit specially if you like reggae music. The driver was very calm nice and responsable: junior
Disappointed with half of tour.
First our tour bus was late, so no early entry to Dunn Falls. When we finally got there it was lots of fun and…
I have been hearing about this once a year festival in Accompong maroon village. I was all excited to see this…
Really good experience seeing Bobs birthplace and memorial. Enjoyed it and will trying one day. One Love
Trip to Negril
My trip with tour guide Ricardo was amazing. He was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Jamaica and kept…
I expected Dunn Falls to be very commercialized, and it was. But the guide and photographer both made the climb a…
Fun Workout !!
Make no mistake about it, it's a real workout and lots of fun. Use a guide if it;s your first time. I will go…
Peter Ernst K
You see many differend bird at this private garden. You can feed the hummingbird with little bottles filled with…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241