Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions
By VisitBulgariaOn Bespoke Sofia Experiences
This is an unique product offering you to see the unique Bulgarian revival town of Koprivshitsa at your own pace individually without the need of an expensive guide. We prepare for you a personalized e-guide which you could load on your device and explore everything yourself whenever you want to. This is a very modern product which is cost-effective and very much liked by the travelers.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Chinese, Russian, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Electronic personalized guide with all info and logistics for you. Loadable on every device.
- Extremely easy to use at your own pace & needs
- Personal expenses & entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Todor Kableshkov House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dimcho Debelyanov House
- Entry/Admission - Georgi Benkovski House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Oslekov's House
- Entry/Admission - Lyutov House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lyuben Karavelov Museum
- Departure details
- 2077 Koprivshtitsa, Bulgaria
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8728P389
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions?
- How much is Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions?
- Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions price starts from €14.15. Discover and book Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions on Tripadvisor
- What is the Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions cancellation policy?
- Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions?
- Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions is hosted by VisitBulgariaOn Bespoke Sofia Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VisitBulgariaOn Bespoke Sofia Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Self-Guided Koprivshtitsa Sights & Attractions on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8728P389
- You'll start atKoprivshtitsa2077 Koprivshtitsa, BulgariaSee address & details
- 1Todor Kableshkov House MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Dimcho Debelyanov HouseStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Georgi Benkovski House MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Oslekov's HouseStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Lyutov House MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Parva PushkaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7KoprivshtitsaStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A great tour guide makes the trip - Pavlina is the way to go
It was perfect! Our tour guide was funny, smart, pleasant, patient and made the tour very enjoyable. Pavlina, was…
Getting to know one of the best sights of Bulgaria
We got it while the snow was not yet fallen. Great notes and track we enjoyed ourselves. Super support from the ope…
Great local tour of Sofia
I got this as a surprise from my man. Private walking tour of Sofia for the fraction of the price. We had Yordan as…
An avsolute mist while in Sofia
We wanted to experience the Bulgarian food and culture and we got it avsolutely right. We booked the self-guided tr…
Sofia walking tour
I could walk at my own pace but nothing that I could’ve not done myself! Whatever information was sent is available…
One of the best electronic guides
Superb time with the electronic guide provided. Totally on our own and exploring. Priceless! Take it when in Sofia
Take it when in Sofia
Great experience with the business people on a visit to us. Very nice local guide and very informative in a fun way
Poor and bad management
Poor and bad management Didn’t specify time and had to wait from 8am till lunch at the lobby n was scolded when as…
Most Accommodating Provider
Most accommodating provider. I had arranged the transfer in Sofia prior to departure from Seattle. My departure w…
Top guides and highly experienced
Bulgaria tours is the best place for tours in Sofia,Plovdiv and other sight seeing places around Bulgaria. Professi…
Amazing Horses and People
DO THIS! Everyone is so nice and helpful, they even let me pick my horse. They went at a pace I was comfortable wit…
Easy rent car Bulgaria- administrative hell! Bad experience!
Id you want to get yourself in situation to call 1000 time yourself for paying back your deposit and get an invoice…
Informative, interesting and fun.
Stoyan was great company and very informative. We visited all the cultural sights and everything was explained in i…
Driver very punctual and friendly and also helpful. Will use this service again and highly recommended for all tour…
Professional transfer service
Company sent us description of the vehicle before the drivers arrival. The driver arrived early in a clean and pr…