Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nadi Produce MarketsStop: 20 minutesGuest get to see the local produce and the explanation of Kava when it is boughtRead more
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Nausori Highlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if require
- Minimum 2 Passengers required for the tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Advisable to bring: Comfortable walking shoes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tour Managers Fiji
My husband and I got stuck in Fiji and Tour Managers Fiji sorted us out with everything! We were so flustered that …
Amazing tour of fiji
The tour guide Sami took me to a lot of place such as Village, garden temple and so on. And it was really good …
Best layover in Fiji!
Right from the get go, I was happily greeted and explained the different tour packages I could be apart of. Having …
Would recommend touring Fiji with this company..... very friendly staff clean cars nd very helpful to you with anyt…
We had Tour Managers Fiji booked for an airport transfer for pick-up and drop off during our stay at in Fiji Nov 9-…
Not the VIP that was promised
The Tour Managers were chosen by Luxury Escapes so not much choice from us. It was meant to be VIP however we had a…
Great hassle-free service
I booked a Tour Managers airport transfer for my family via Agoda and the organisation was fantastic. We were given…
Transport to resort and return airport
Pick up from airport was all good . But pick up from resort was 55mins late Not even an apology of any sort then he…
Transfer to and from airport
We used Tour Managers to transfer to and from our resort. Estimated time when booked was 1hr, 50 minutes. It took u…
Wonderful transfer service
My partner and I were picked up from Nadi Airport and transferred to our hotel in Denarau, and return. We were welc…
Fiji June Anniversary trip
My husband and I recently vacationed in the Fiji Islands to celebrate our anniversary and honeymoon we didn’t havE.…
Heritage tour with Sami
It was a great tour Sami was a great tour guide full of knowledge he was by our side the whole time what a great pe…
Great transfer service
Tour Managers provided our transfer from the airport to Port Denerau for the ferry (nice air-conditioned bus). We b…
Friendly drivers and great vehicles
We used Tour Managers for the Easter long weekend - about 10 trips in total. First of all, they were always on time…
When arriving in Fiji I had booked tour managers to take me to my hotel. Firstly they left me waiting for around ha…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 556 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,757 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 946 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills
What time does Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills start?
Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills on Tripadvisor
How much is Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills?
Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills price starts from €96.19. Discover and book Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills on Tripadvisor
What is the Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills cancellation policy?
Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nausori Highland Tour - Valley of a Thousand Hills on Tripadvisor