Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Deluxe Tour includes the free USS Arizona Memorial program, the use of a smartphone that includes the USS Arizona Memorial narrated tour, and exclusive access, via your smartphone, to the National Park Service’s WWII archives and videos on the attack at Pearl Harbor at each of the narrated tour stops. This tour includes admission to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, where you will experience “Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona Before the Attack," “Witness the Attack on Battleship Row,” and “Experience the USS Arizona Memorial" via virtual reality technology. All equipment is provided, with VR staff available to assist you. USS Bowfin (SS-287) is a fleet attack submarine that fought in the Pacific during WWII, and helped to make famous the term, “Silent Service.” Bowfin was launched on 7 December 1942, exactly one year after the attack on Pearl Harbor. She was nicknamed the Pearl Harbor Avenger, so it is fitting that her permanent home is at Pearl Harbor, Hawai’i.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pearl Harbor National MemorialStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3National Memorial Cemetery of the PacificSee details
- 4Downtown HonoluluSee details
- 5King Kamehameha StatueStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Iolani PalaceSee details
- Admission ticket to Deluxe Arizona Memorial
- Admission ticket to USS Bowfin Submarine
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rental Charges will apply for Car or Infant Seats $25
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Karma Tours Hawaii
Amazing and an honor to visit
With Covid shutting down much of the tours, I was fortunate to be able to schedule this tour. I was the omly person…
A wonderful memory
My guide shared island history and culture. He was also able to provide a unique experience. Ending the tour wi…
Great COVID protections.
Very peaceful location. I was not rushed and was given plenty of time to experience the monument. The park officer…
You can't go wrong with this trip! All included - see the site, food, history, local tips, a little language skills…
Our awesome tour guide was AZ. He was wonderful! Very knowledgeable. I would do this tour again if we had him as o…
Oahu Grand Circle Tour
Very thorough tour with an excellent guide and lots of interesting stops, many with food samples....
Enjoyed our tour. Koki was very knowledgeable and friendly. We were so impressed that we booked their Pearl Harbor…
Pearl Harbor and Honolulu
Our trip to Pearl Harbor and the city tour of Honolulu was wonderful. We really enjoyed seeing Pearl Harbor. It w…
Great tour for history buffs!
We were in Honolulu for 2 days before boarding a cruise and wanted to get as complete a picture of Pearl Harbor as …
Tour Guide to the Rescue
We had a long wait between the time of leaving our ship and having to arrive at the airport for our flight home. No…
70% transportation service, 30% tour
This is a great option if 1.you don't want to fuss with transportation to Pearl Harbour & getting tickets on your …
Fabulous Day Out
I had a fabulous day out with Karma Tours. I joined three other ladies for my tour. Daniel is an excellent guide, i…
We had a wonderful tour of the Island and our guide Daniel was so nice, kind, and helpful.
It was so nice to have a driver that would show us all the highlights of the Island and stop so we could see seals,…
Our guide Kiki was superb. His knowledge and enthusiasm for Hawaii and the Polynesian heritage and history was outs…
Excellent way to see the island and learn about the rich history of the Hawaiian people, culture and the current lo…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 11,791 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu
What time does Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu start?
Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu?
How much is Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu?
Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu price starts from €91.86. Discover and book Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu cancellation policy?
Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Arizona Memorial and Bowfin Tour in Honolulu on Tripadvisor