This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a small group tour. Max 12 guests. Includes flights to and from Maui, Kauai or Big Island of Hawaii. This is the most comprehensive day tour of Pearl Harbor that allows you to experience and explore everything! It’s almost like turning back the clock to that very day. You’ll visit the USS Arizona Memorial, the world-famous stark-white structure that straddles the great, sunken battleship, a tomb for over 1100. Also on this tour, you will get the opportunity to see the USS Battleship Missouri and the very spot where the Surrender Documents were signed to mark the end of WWII. Then we’re off to the Bowfin Submarine and the always amazing Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. Planes of all ages, types, and sizes are here, as well as several bullet holes from the Dec. 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. It was this single attack, on American soil, that rallied the people behind FDR and brought the US into WWII… where we would face America’s greatest challenge to date.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor CenterStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2USS Arizona MemorialStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Battleship Missouri MemorialStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Pearl Harbor Aviation MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6National Memorial Cemetery of the PacificSee details
- 7Iolani PalaceSee details
- 8King Kamehameha StatueStop: 10 minutesSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Pearl Harbor Tours
Rainy day but an AWESOME TIME
The tour guide Fu'a was at airport waiting and got the ball rolling right away. We really enjoyed the Arizona Memo…
Visited Pearl Harbor. It is hallowed ground, with a much deserved reverence and respect for those who lost their l…
A great way to see Pearl Harbor and the Missouri
Going car-free on our Honolulu trip for a week, this was a great way to combine a Pearl visit and the USS Missouri …
Awesome tour! We had Walter as our guide & he didn't disappoint. Helped get us to all of our destinations while sho…
Uber service only
Based the rest of activities around this one. Might as well have gone on own. Basically picked up and dropped off w…
Great tour. Especially if you didn’t rent a car. I never do hotel pickup and drop off tours, but this one in compl…
Trip and tour ok. Van was horribly uncomfortable and cramped. Our driver was very good sharing information.
We paid way more at the hotel for this cuz we didn’t plan well. I would recommend the tour and not just going on y…
Really Excellent Pearl Harbour Tour!!
We had a very enjoyable Pearl Harbour tour with tour guide Conway from Pearl Harbour Tours. We were part of a small…
Tour of Polynesian Cultural Center
The Conway Tour Company picked us up at the Ala Moana Hotel in Honolulu. The guide pointed out interesting sites a…
Private Tour w/JJ exceeded expectations
Experienced a private tour on 11/24/19 with JJ, and would highly recommend to others. We did not have the time or i…
Pearl Harbor tour
Very moving and interesting tour. Fu’a was a lot of fun and very informative. I would recommend this tour to anyone…
A must see
You need to see this. An amazing way to learn about the attacks and to memorialize those who lost their lives. Tak…
Pearl Harbor tour with Walter
The overall experience was fantastic. Walter was extremely knowledgeable in Oahu's history and many cultures. He wa…
We enjoyed our tour to Pearl Harbor including the USS Arizona Memorial, Missouri Battleship and the other stops alo…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 11,791 travellers!