Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Best half day Tour Experience to famous landmarks of East & South shore side of the Oahu Island. Visit Koko Marina for Local Donuts (Malasada), Mochi Ice Cream, Shave Ice. Grab food at Ono Steaks and Shrimp Shack. Long walk or Swim one of the longest famous white sand beaches for a short time. Hanauma Bay Lookout* (Closed on Tuesday). • The Best Guided island tour on the south shore of Oahu • Enjoy a half-day Circle Island tour from Honolulu & Ko-Olina • Visit some of Hawaii’s most popular beaches & landmarks • See some of the most breathtaking views in the world • Small group ensures personal attention
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Amelia Earhart's MarkerStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Diamond Head State MonumentStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3KCC Cactus GardenStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byThe Kahala Hotel & Resort
- 4Koko Marina CenterStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Hanauma Bay Nature PreserveStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Halona BlowholeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Sandy Beach ParkStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Makapuu LighthouseStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Waimanalo BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10Nu‘uanu PaliStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Koki, our tour guide, was very personable.The tour was very low key but enjoyable. We saw things we wouldn't see on a large tour. things the locals might visit.
Date of experience: January 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Karma Tours Hawaii
Amazing and an honor to visit
With Covid shutting down much of the tours, I was fortunate to be able to schedule this tour. I was the omly person…
A wonderful memory
My guide shared island history and culture. He was also able to provide a unique experience. Ending the tour wi…
Great COVID protections.
Very peaceful location. I was not rushed and was given plenty of time to experience the monument. The park officer…
You can't go wrong with this trip! All included - see the site, food, history, local tips, a little language skills…
Our awesome tour guide was AZ. He was wonderful! Very knowledgeable. I would do this tour again if we had him as o…
Oahu Grand Circle Tour
Very thorough tour with an excellent guide and lots of interesting stops, many with food samples....
Enjoyed our tour. Koki was very knowledgeable and friendly. We were so impressed that we booked their Pearl Harbor…
Pearl Harbor and Honolulu
Our trip to Pearl Harbor and the city tour of Honolulu was wonderful. We really enjoyed seeing Pearl Harbor. It w…
Great tour for history buffs!
We were in Honolulu for 2 days before boarding a cruise and wanted to get as complete a picture of Pearl Harbor as …
Tour Guide to the Rescue
We had a long wait between the time of leaving our ship and having to arrive at the airport for our flight home. No…
70% transportation service, 30% tour
This is a great option if 1.you don't want to fuss with transportation to Pearl Harbour & getting tickets on your …
Fabulous Day Out
I had a fabulous day out with Karma Tours. I joined three other ladies for my tour. Daniel is an excellent guide, i…
We had a wonderful tour of the Island and our guide Daniel was so nice, kind, and helpful.
It was so nice to have a driver that would show us all the highlights of the Island and stop so we could see seals,…
Our guide Kiki was superb. His knowledge and enthusiasm for Hawaii and the Polynesian heritage and history was outs…
Excellent way to see the island and learn about the rich history of the Hawaiian people, culture and the current lo…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,429 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 370 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about South Shore Sightseeing Tour
What time does South Shore Sightseeing Tour start?
South Shore Sightseeing Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book South Shore Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with South Shore Sightseeing Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book South Shore Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is South Shore Sightseeing Tour?
South Shore Sightseeing Tour price starts from €75.01. Discover and book South Shore Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the South Shore Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
South Shore Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book South Shore Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor