LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour
By Hawaii Jeep & Specialty Tours
The WEST SIDE BEACH & HIKING TOUR starts with a scenic drive along the West Coast. Once reaching "ISLANDS END", the jumping off point of Hawaiian Souls, we'll get out and start exploring places like: Secret Beach, Yok's Beach, Makua Cave & Makua Beach, Makua Valley and Makua Beach and enjoy our ride along the coastline. We'll stop at Makaha beach and Baby Makaha beach where we'll go on our Hiking Experience up the Technical Rock Face of Black Rock Ridge and Lahilahi Point for some Rock Scrambling and some of the most beautiful views on West Side. Next we'll make our last stops at Pokai Bay and some lunch at THE BEACH HOUSE!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotels pick up
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Tour begins at 9:00am with Complimentary Jeep pick-up from your hotel in Waikiki.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91896P6
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- •A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Weight Restrictions of between 225-250 Pounds per passenger
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Age Limit between 12-55 years of age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour?
- 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour price starts from €244.14. Discover and book 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour cancellation policy?
- 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour?
- 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour is hosted by Hawaii Jeep & Specialty Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hawaii Jeep & Specialty Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book 6 Hour West Side Jeep Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91896P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ka'ena Point State ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Makaha Beach ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Mermaid CavesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Nanakuli Beach ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Pokai Bay Beach ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Ko'Olina Beach ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful tour of Oahu!
Wayde was our tour guide and he was phenomenal. He took us to many beautiful places and views. Wayde took us to pla…
Fantastic tour! First time to Hawaii!!
Wayde was so much fun and informative! He took us to beautiful and “non-tourist” spots. Yummy food and beautiful sc…
It was our first time in Oahu and we're really glad we opted to book this tour. We were able to see the rest of the…
We just had the best time! Our tour guide Zac was incredible with heaps of local knowledge about the island, Hawai’…
Fabulous informative a real taste of Hawaii
This was our first time in Hawaii and we wanted a real taste of the island of Oahu. Our tour guide Zack was fabulou…
We love it!! The tour guide take us to different spots with great views, totally recommend. You don’t have to worry…
Got to enjoy the sites, understand culture and the history of Hawaii. Our goal was more for the origins of Hawaii
Experience was wonderful! Tour was great and loved understanding the culture and history. Enjoying the deep origins…
Zack was amazing. He personalized our tour. Gave us some history. Stories. Plus personality! We would highly …
10/10 would recommend!
This experience was everything we could’ve hoped for and more! Zach was truly a pleasure!! We were able to see plen…
Best way to see Oahu!
When we were planning our visit to Oahu, we were advised not to hire a car because it's too difficult to get parkin…
More betta 8 hour Jeep tour, off the beaten path!
Zach picked us up at the Hotel on time in a very clean, tricked out Jeep Gladiator. There was only 2 of us in our g…
Our tour of Oahu with our guide Zack was amazing and a highlight of our anniversary trip! He greeted us in the morn…
This is a MUST-DO
Wow, wow, WOW! We wanted a nice day out seeing some things off the beaten path, and boy did this deliver! Our drive…
This was the highlight of our trip! Zach was so knowledgeable and well spoken. We truly enjoyed his history! He …
Definitely a most do......
Highly recommend this jeep tour! Wayde was a great guide and took us to some spots with the most spectacular views…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.