Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you’re short on time but want to see the best of Oahu, climb aboard a helicopter and see the whole island on this 60-minute guided tour. See an extinct volcano at Diamond Head, the coral reefs of Kaneohe Bay, and a Pearl Harbor war memorial from above without having to deal with the crowds on land. Sit back and enjoy the ride worry free as your pilot takes you on a thrilling journey high above the island.
- See all of Oahu from the air on this small-group tour
- Avoid the crowds and see Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay and more from above
- All-inclusive package offers rare aerial views of the island
- Enjoy the thrill of flying with an pilot and guide
What to Expect
Depart from your hotel or meet your guide at Honolulu International Airport and prepare for an hour in the air. Your State of Hawaii Certified tour guide points out notable sights below and offers tips on aerial photography. The 60-minute journey takes all the hassle out of sight seeing. Avoid traffic, parking, waiting in line, and crowds, and see panoramic views of every major sight on the island starting with the famed luxury hotels on Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head crater. Next soar above Aloha tower and Hanauma Bay. Get a rare birds-eye view of Mokoli’I (a basalt islet commonly referred to as Chinaman’s Hat) and then see Pearl Harbor and the iconic USS Arizona Memorial before touching back down
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complimentary transportation available from select locations.
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include any parking fees.
- A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour.
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos
- 24 Hour Cancellation notice required
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure
- Complimentary transportation available from select locations
- Please select your pickup location for the list at check-out
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a great experience. Was nervous a bit but got over it as soon as the helicopter left the ground. Our pilot was knowledgeable of the island. If you decide to get the usb drive of the tour, make sure the audio is on the drive. Each file was approximately 10 minutes, 5…
Date of experience: November 2019
It was very nice. I could have used more information from the pilot. Other than that it was a delight.
Date of experience: February 2020
I paid for a full tour of Oahu via helicopter with the concierge at my hotel. He insisted that this was the BEST way to see Pearl Harbor. First problem - this is a lie! The helicopter tour I did barely even flew near Pearl Harbor and there was certainly nothing about the view…
Date of experience: December 2019
2 Helpful votes
At first I was terrified about this excursion but, it was something my husband and children really wanted to do. My fears were quickly put at ease when I saw the professionalism and attention to safety! I felt comfortable knowing our pilot was trained in the military! Our ride…
Good tour, if you get a middle seat, you can’t see much. It was a very hot ride today and that made it uncomfortable for all of us. We asked if the could cool it down and the pillow said he couldn’t do anything about it. There are four seat in the back, so only the two door…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Oahu
Great way to see Oahu
This ride is great, you see sites of Oahu that you cannot drive to. Definitely a must if you come to Oahu.
An amazing tour
We went on a helicopter tour with Miguel as a pilot. Checking in was a breeze. All of the staff was extremely frien…
50 minute flight over the Island of Kauai,saw the Jurassic falls. What a spectacular flight,pilot was Dave,very ex…
50 minute helicopter eco tour of Kauai
The booking was a bit stressful as I had to reschedule booked flights to accommodate the helicopter tour- as I was …
Perfect Introduction to Oahu by Air
Blue Hawaiian is a class organization, employing excellent, knowledgeable, pilots and operating modern and comforta…
Blue Hawaiian 45 minute flight from Honolulu Airport
My friend and I both considered this the highlight of our trip. It was amazing to see Diamond Head's crater from ab…
Scenic flight of Oahu - 45minutes
Wonderful experience today with Blue Hawaii Helicopters- very safe, friendly pilot, wonderful service and memorable…
Wow, what a day. Easy booking process and got picked up by friendly courteous driver very close to our airb&b resid…
WOW - if you’ve ever wanted to do a helicopter tour ensure you book this one. We did the 60min tour and were lucky …
Great ride, great price
The pilots here are amazing and do a great job showing you everything that is interesting to see. the helicopters a…
This is a must do.We covered the whole island.Even saw Pearl Harbour and the SS Arizona.Major movie sites like Jurr…
Best Tour Ever
On a prior trip to Oahu I took this same tour and loved it. I wanted to do it again and glad I did. This tour was…
Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tour of Oahu and Honolulu Island
The pilot was very knowledgeable and pointed out many areas of interest. The helicopter was clean and spacious. I w…
Julie was our pilot, and rocked it! She did such an amazing job!!! Wasn't a bad view the entire trip. There is some…
It was excellent with beautiful views of Oahu!! Get a birds eye view from the sky’s, worth the money, a must.
- USS Arizona Memorial, Dole Plantation, and 8 more
- Duration: 1h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 370 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour?
Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour price starts from €310.14. Discover and book Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour cancellation policy?
Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour?
Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour is hosted by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Oahu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Oahu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor