Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kaumahina State Wayside ParkStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPua'a Ka'a State Park
- 2Keanae LookoutStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byWaikani Falls
- 3Wai'anapanapa State ParkStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byHana Highway - Road to HanaPalikea StreamWailua Falls
- 4Charles Lindbergh's GraveStop: 15 minutesSee details
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned mini bus
- Breakfast & Lunch
- All One-Day Tours are subject to availability, change without notice, and include: Roundtrip transfers from Waikiki hotels and roundtrip airfare to the neighbor island. Airfare costs may fluctuate from day to day so it is important to check your emails frequently prior to confirmation as you will be asked to confirm any overage charges for airfare differences in order to confirm.
- All guests birth dates, genders and full name spellings as printed in passports or government issued IDs are required at checkout. Failure to provide accurate information may result in cancellation of tour/activity without refund.
- All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
- Children under 2 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat. You will still be required to provide the child's full name, gender and birth date for TSA purposes.
- BREAKFAST SERVICE:
- Tour features a Breakfast Bento which includes:
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon and Hapa Rice or Vegetarian Option of Scrambled Eggs, Sliced Tomato and Hapa Rice
- LUNCH SERVICE: at Waianapanapa State Park or Hana Bay Pavilion at approx. 12:30PM.
- Tour features a picnic lunch which includes:
- Choice of Ham Sandwich, Turkey Sandwich, or Roast Beef Sandwich (all sandwiches include chips, cookie, and orange juice or water)
- VEGETARIAN OPTION: Fresh Garden Veggie Sandwich
- GLUTEN FREE OPTION: Fresh Garden Salad
- Note: Please advise reservation agent of any food allergies upon booking or include in notes. Guests should advise server of any food allergies when dining.
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- All tours connect at Maui Marketplace or other point of convergence.
- Wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes. A light sweater or jacket is recommended.
- Guests must sign a waiver acknowledging risks associated with waterfall swims.
- The road to Hana has stretches with uneven surfaces that can produce a rough ride.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 6 more reviews on Viator
Excursion starts with trip to the supermarket where breakfast (Starbucks sandwiches) is picked up --I'd suggest getting a few personal snacks, drinks, etc because it's a LONG day and you will definitely need them (especially if you have kids). We enjoyed the excursions--swimming…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from GKMIV, Manager at ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui
Responded 6 Sep 2019
Aloha Sophia, Thank for for staring your experience and comments.We appreciate your review. Mahalo,
Beautiful views but not exceptional. Can be also seen any mountainous area bordering a seashore. No wildlife. Rain forest not even slightly comparable with North Australia or South America. Roads painfully badly maintained especially for such a long day.However' Roberts tours…
Date of experience: August 2018
1 Helpful vote
If you start this tour in Waikiki, you'll be picked up at 5am and return at 8:30pm. The tour price includes the airfare to and from Maui, plus breakfast and lunch. The views were amazing, and the driver knowledgeable and entertaining. In order to visit the maximum number of…
Date of experience: January 2018
4 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Roberts Hawaii
my trip occured before the pandemic was an issue. the service were waiting for us before we got to the baggage ar…
Phenomenal Service - Sué Petersen
Roberts Hawaii is assisting with the screening of passengers at the Honolulu Airport. Sué Petersen helped my family…
An informative way to see the entire island with a few commercial interruptions
This is a great trip to take if this is the first time on the island and you want to see everything with a guide te…
Great views if no clouds
We love visiting the canyon. Great hikes if it’s not raining. Watch the weather because if there are clouds you can…
Perfect way to visit comfortably
We did the circle tour of Oahu with Roberts tours and our bus driver, KoKo was fantastic. He gave us information t…
Oahu Grand Island Circle Tour
Today we took a Hoku Tour of Oahu with Uncle Kevin. We traveled in a comfortable, clean tour bus, and learned many …
Beautiful locations but boring tour guide.
This tour was a disappointment. It was a Robert's booking and I hope there are other tours that do a better job of…
Feb 27 Pearl Harbor Tour
Great tour of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu! Our tour guide, Makani, was great! He gave us lots of interesting facts ab…
Big Island Tour
We were very impressed with Roberts Hawaii Grand Circle Tour. This was our first experience on a guided tour. I w…
Nice for an evening out. We were part of the show, engaged throughout the event. Magic was top notch and the specia…
Oahu Grand Island Tour
Amazing!!! Simon was our tour guide and he was awesome. Would highly recommend this company. We had a new bus and …
2 Hour Ride to Waikiki Hotel
Arrived at Honolulu Airport 2/15/2020. Picked up baggage from carousel #21 and walked over to Roberts Hawaii nearb…
An hour picking up guests: slowest possible service to Waikele
Unbelievable. We have now been on the shuttle for an hour and are still threading through Waikiki picking up guests…
It was a great surprise that the driver was waiting for us at the airport. The driver was also on time to pick us u…
A great rainy day on Oahu
We took this circle island tour in January 2020. No one told us we were going in their rainy season, but this was a…
- Duration: 9h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui
Which attractions will I visit with ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui on Tripadvisor
How much is ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui?
ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui price starts from €454.26. Discover and book ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui on Tripadvisor
What is the ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui cancellation policy?
ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui on Tripadvisor
Which company provides ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui?
ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui is hosted by Roberts Hawaii. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roberts Hawaii on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ONE DAY TOUR: Heavenly Hana Tour Maui - Island Hopping Oahu to Maui on Tripadvisor