Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Journey to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on a guided tour that includes all your entrance fees, round-trip transport from Flagstaff, and a picnic lunch. Along the way, hear little-known facts about the sites from your knowledgeable guide. Avoid renting a car and waiting to find parking at both locations with this easy tour that takes you right to each spot.
- You'll start at400 S Malpais Ln400 S Malpais Ln, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USAWe are located near downtown Flagstaff. Be sure to park on the South side of the building.See address & details
- 1Antelope CanyonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Horseshoe BendStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Glen Canyon Dam OverlookStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end at400 S Malpais Ln400 S Malpais Ln, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USAWe are located near downtown Flagstaff. Be sure to park on the South side of the building.See address & details
- See Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in one day with a guide
- Book in advance to guarantee your spot on the day you want
- Enjoy an included picnic lunch at Glen Canyon Dam
- Learn little-known facts about the area from your guide
- Your guide can help with camera setup for photos at Antelope Canyon
What to Expect
This tour meets at the tour office in Flagstaff. You can also arrange hotel pickup with the tour company beforehand, but please reach out before booking to assure pickup is available. On the way to Antelope Canyon, your guide points out main landmarks including old Mormon honeymoon cottages, native hogans (houses), and the residence of one of the last Navajo code talkers. Upon arrival, journey down the ladders into the canyon to marvel at its red-rock beauty. Inside, your guide gives you tips on how to take awesome photos of the canyon with the sunlight. Stop for a picnic lunch at Glen Canyon Dam, and then hike to Horseshoe Bend, where the Colorado River flows around a rock promontory. Your tour ends with a drop-off back at the original pickup point.
400 S Malpais Ln, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Picnic lunch at Glen Canyon Dam
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- TOUR DEPARTS FROM OUR OFFICE IN FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA. WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE GUESTS OUTSIDE OF FLAGSTAFF - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Please be advised that we may use either upper or lower antelope canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years old. This tour is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We took the trip to horseshoe bend, the dam and antelope canyon from Flagstaff. BEST TRIP. J was the bomb, giving us flagstaff recs at the end for dinner (which fratellis is great pizza) and cool facts along the way. Horseshoe bend was breathtaking, tho a tad crowded. The dam I…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
This tour was worth every penny! Chelsey was very knowledgeable and personable. Would definitely recommend this tour!
1 Helpful vote
Guide was very knowledgable, giving a good background on the area and relevant history. Tour bus left on time. Lunch and snacks provided were good, and I appreciate they were conservation minded. Agenda was set to a timed schedule but still had time for causal sight-seeing. …
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
We met our guide in Flagstaff at their office. His name was John. He was a very nice Indian man. We left Flagstaff for Page, Arizona and the trip was very informative because John gave us a quick history lesson on the way. The trip was 2 hours to get there. We went to…
Date of experience: February 2020
4 Helpful votes
Wow, what a fantastic experience, nothing short of fabulous in every way. We were asked about meal preferences prior to the tour, and advised where to meet and were to park. Our tour guide, Maggie was fabulous, she kept us well informed about the order of the day, what stops we…
Date of experience: January 2020
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Grand Canyon Adventures
First time to the Grand Canyon!
I had limited time and needed to get to back to Phoenix that evening. It was perfect for me to see the highlights w…
A Fabulous and Educational Day at the Grand Canyon
We went on the Grand Canyon Tour with John, the guide, and 5 others. It was a super day. John is so knowledgeable…
Grand Canyon Adventure
Our guide Matt was excellent. Made several stops. He explained at each stop what we were looking at. He brought a t…
Grand Canyon Adventure day trip from Flagstaff
My husband and I booked a tour through Grand Canyon Adventure with tour guide PJ April 6. PJ was entertaining and …
Highly recommended!! Must do!
Don’t look for another company! I checked out many other Grand Canyon tours and this was the BEST! There were only…
What a wonderful day!
My wife and I had a wonderful experience visiting the Grand Canyon with Grand Canyon Adventures. We didn't really …
This was an excellent experience. We had a small group of eight people. The two of us were picked up at a local hot…
Grand Canyon in a day
So glad we did this trip. I can’t remember tour guides name but wow was he smart. He knew more about every stop tha…
Great tour would definitely recommend.
We had a great tour with Tour Guide John. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and accommodating the entire day. W…
A wonderful experience!
Our trip with Grand Canyon Adventures was excellent! It was a perfect day, and our tour guide, Drew, is highly know…
Great tour of the Canyon
We did the 1 day Grand Canyon tour from Flagstaff. The tour bus was comfortable and our tour guide, Chad, was amazi…
Grand Canyon With Drew
If you are lucky enough to get Drew as your guide on the small group Grand Canyon tour you will not be disappointed…
A great day!
A great way to be introduced to the canyon. A whole day of great views with a very informative guide. He bypassed a…
Great family tour of the South Rim!
We took a last minute guided tour of Grand Canyon South Rim with Grand Canyon Adventures company. We had a wide age…
Only Way to Visit the Grand Canyon!
We were so glad we booked our full day excursion with Grand Canyon Adventures. The train tour just drops you off. T…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 229 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 185 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 444 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,339 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff on Tripadvisor
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff price starts from €219.93. Discover and book Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff on Tripadvisor
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff on Tripadvisor