Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Taste of Santa Fe Tour is unique because it features some of our top restaurants in Santa Fe, highlights our favorite historical points of interest, and wraps up with our favorite hidden gem for dessert. This tour has a bit more of a upscale theme, is eclectic, and happens to be our top tour. We will provide information about the history of Santa Fe, our food, culture, and historical points of interests such as the Palace of the Governors, The St. Francis Basilica, The San Miguel Mission (Oldest church structure in the USA), and The Loretto Chapel (Home to the Miraculous Staircase). This tour includes a full lunch, n/a drinks, alcohol pairings (Such as wine, margaritas, or local beers), as well as dessert. This tour meets at 10:45am near the plaza (Exact meeting instructions will be found on your ticket), starts at 10:55am and lasts 2.5-3 hours.
- You'll start at63 Lincoln Ave63 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USAThe northwest corner of the Santa Fe Plaza. (Detailed instructions will be provided on your e-ticket).See address & details
- 1Santa Fe PlazaStop: 10 minutesYou will see the heart of Santa Fe, where the city began, while you gather a brief intro history.Read morePass byThe Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of AssisiPalace of the GovernorsLoretto ChapelSan Miguel ChapelNew Mexico State Capitol (Roundhouse)
- You'll end atKakawa Chocolate House1050 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USAThe tour will end about 6 blocks from the start (The Plaza Square). Your guide will assist you in directing you to any location you will be heading after the end of the tour.See address & details
63 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Kakawa Chocolate House, 1050 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
- All food, alcohol pairings and non alchoholic beverages are included on the tour, as well as dessert.
- Gratuity for your servers are included, though not for your guide.
- Gratuity for your guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a total minimum of 4 guests required to run the tour
- Not recommended for travelers that cannot walk 1.5 to 2 miles
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Truly wonderful experience!! introducing your palate to different partake in New Mexico cuisine!! always enjoy these particular culinary experiences and some history your guide shares with you, if ever in Santa Fe we would like to do it again!!!
Date of experience: October 2020
This was a tremendous tour with Nick at the helm. We expected the food and drink to be enjoyable (and it was) but the unexpected bonus was the chance to spend time with Nick and learn about Santa Fe from his native upbringing perspective. We’ll be back to Santa Fe soon and…
Date of experience: September 2020
Nick, our fabulous tour guide, coordinated lunch courses at three upscale restaurants. As we walked to the various lunch stops, he shared local history, described the sites and encouraged questions. We were greeted warmly at each location and were provided impeccable service.…
Date of experience: September 2020
Nick led us on a 3 hour, appetizer, main, dessert tour in easy walking distance of the Plaza. His commentary about history, food, and current happenings excellent. Questions encouraged! The food was exceptional. We were warmly welcomed by restaurant personnel. All Covid rules in…
We had a great tour with Nick! He knows every inch of Santa Fe and has a great relationship with the restaurants. It was much more than a food tour. I highly recommend Taste of Santa Fe.
Date of experience: September 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Food Tour New Mexico
Make this tour the first thing to do when arriving in Santa Fe.
Nick loves his job and it shows. He is well versed in Santa Fe history and food, making him a five star guide. Havi…
Tasty tour of Santa Fe
The New Mexico Flavors Tour w/Nick was a wonderful introduction to the city of Santa Fe. Nick has lived here his wh…
Great experience !
Our guide Nick was very informative about the delicious food we tasted and the local history . Nick was also able…
Unprofessional Tour Guide
Openly rude and politically charged tour guide made this an obnoxious two-hr. event. It also would have been nice …
Fantastic Experience in Santa Fe
The New Mexican Flavors tour was a wonderful way to learn more about local restaurants, local ingredients, and loca…
Walking food tour
This was a nice tour. You learn some good history and get to sample some good new mexico food. Type food was tacos …
Wow, what a way to see and taste Santa Fe. We were fortunate to have Nick as our guide since he grew up in Santa Fe…
Santa Fe Food Tour
Delightful time with Jose! He not only opened our eyes to the culture of the area and history of restaurants and …
Great tour and guide!!
The food and drinks that we enjoyed on our tour were excellent. Nick, our guide, was knowledgeable of the history o…
Eat around Santa Fe
Mick and Jose were great. They took us around the town and gave us the not only the history but we are GREAT food. …
The only local food tour you need to consider!
Just completed this tour over 4th of July weekend, it was AWESOME!!! Nick and Jose besides being locals know just a…
Delicious and interesting adventure
This was such a fantastic experience. Interesting and delicious start to finish. You really feel like VIP as each s…
My husband and I took this tour with Nick and José (guide in training). It was fantastic! Like walking through tow…
Wonderful intro to Santa Fe!
My sister and I took this tour with Nick and thoroughly enjoyed it! The food was delicious and he took us to restau…
Yummy and Informative
This was a great tour! Not only yummy but informative. The day before I also took a regular walking tour but the fo…
- Duration: 150–180 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch
What time does Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch start?
Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch will start at 10:45 AM. Discover and book Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch?
How much is Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch?
Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch price starts from €116.05. Discover and book Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch cancellation policy?
Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Taste of Santa Fe Wine and Dine Lunch on Tripadvisor