Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at18 W S Temple18 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, USABus Stop location is located West of Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City on the north side of the street. Look for our Grimm Ghost Sign or the Black Grimm Ghost Tours Bus. Parking is free at the meters along the streets at night. Another option is to use the free downtown public transit systemSee address & details
- 1Grimm Ghost ToursStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedThis location will be the pickup spot where the bus will meet you to take you on your adventure through the city. On your adventure, you will visit some of the oldest areas in Salt Lake. Learn where the Hoppity Lady roams looking for her lost husband. Try to summon her yourself to see if she comes out! Visit many locations on the 1.5-hour tour, including the Rio Grande Train Depot, The Largest Municipal Cemetery in the United States, The Old Washington Square and Historic City and County Building where jousting events occurred, treaties were signed, and is home to a few lost spirits!Read more
- You'll end at18 W S Temple18 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, USABus Stop location is located West of Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City on the north side of the street. Look for our Grimm Ghost Sign or the Black Grimm Ghost Tours Bus. Parking is free at the meters along the streets at night. Another option is to use the free downtown public transit systemSee address & details
18 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bus Tour
- Entry/Admission - Grimm Ghost Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Some of the stories may not be appropriate for children 12 and under. (We let you decide as a parent/guardian to bring them)
- All guests must be checked in at least 10 minutes prior to the tour or they will be considered a no-show and we reserve the right to sell your seats to stand-by guests. No refunds will be given for being late or missing the tour. A 24 Hour Notice is Required for Reschedules or Cancelations or No Refunds Will Be Given.
- DISCLAIMER: Grimm Ghost Tours accepts no responsibility for personal injury, or harm of any nature and reserves the right at all times to refuse admission or cancel a tour. By attending the tour, you confirm that you are of suitable mental and physical health. If a tour is canceled you will be able to attend another tour or have your purchase refunded. Some of the stories on our tours may not be suitable for children under 12 years of age. RELEASE, INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT I hereby agree for myself, my heirs and for anyone on my behalf, to the fullest extent allowed by law, to RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC., their owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, representative, affiliates, successors and assigns from any and all responsibility and legal liability for any property damage, personal injury, damage or death which may result directly or indirectly from participation in the tour, whether such injury or damage was foreseeable, including any claim regarding design or maintenance of the premises, design or condition of any equipment utilized while engaged in the tour, or any other cause or claim arising from participation in the tour, including any claims of breach of contract or other legal theory, including negligence. PROMISE NOT TO SUE I PROMISE TO NOT SUE, and to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC for any claim of injury, damage or death which may occur from my participating in the tour. Should any claim or action be asserted in contravention to this agreement, I or my successor shall be liable for all expenses, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES incurred by Grimm Ghost Tours and/or Astral Tours LLC and that if a claim or action is brought, it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the State or Federal Court in the State of Utah, and no other jurisdiction, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person who fails to comply with the terms and conditions and/or rules for the event in which this ticket is issued. COVID19/CORONAVIRUS RELATED: I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other clients and their families. I voluntarily seek services provided by Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment. I attest that: * I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell. * I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days. * I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within The United States of America in the last 14 days. * I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. * I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities. * I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I hereby release and agree to hold Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the company, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC. I understand that this release discharges Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Grimm Ghost Tours/Astral Tours LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the company together with all owners, partners, and employees. If a tour is canceled you will be able to attend another tour or have your purchase refunded.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our tour guide, Nineteen, was the best!! We had so much fun learning the backstory of multiple different buildings and the ghost stories connected to those buildings! It was very interesting and spooky!!
Date of experience: October 2020
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun. She gave us a lot of great insight and told great ghost stories.
Date of experience: September 2020
We had a great time on the Grim Ghost tours last night as a family and in Covid times too! it became clear to me early on that this is no ordinary Ghost tour. This crew are well versed in the spirit world and give additional tours where they teach and allow the customers to do…
Date of experience: September 2020
Had a lot of fun learned some interesting facts about the more sorted side of Salt Lake City’s past.
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Grimm Ghost Tours
Fun time with friends
Great tour of the local haunts of Salt Lake City. Guides were very friendly and made the evening fun with adding a …
Willow Dies it Again
I’ve been on this tour a few times with friends and family and always have a great time. Got hooked one Halloween …
My friends and I are really into ghost stories so we decided to go on the Outer Reacher Tour. The tour guide was gr…
Ghost Grimm Tour
Riding around SLC was cool, learning facts about SLC was interesting, the host was pretty knowledgeable and quirky.…
Spooky, goofy and historical
We had a great time taking this spooky ghost tour of downtown SLC. It was entertaining, fun and a little eerie at t…
Needs to be better
Look, the guide has some real interesting grim tales, and he is very animated when telling them, BUT!!! They reall…
Fun, but outdated info on website led to disappointment
After receiving a Groupon for 4 as a gift, I took the Outer Reaches Ghost Tour with some friends. I chose that tour…
Spooky history, yes please.
I don’t necessarily believe in ghosts but I love hearing spooky stories and learning about history of an area and t…
Fun Family Activity
The bus picks you up right across the street from City Creek which made parking convenient ($2 for parking). The to…
We did the old town ghost tour with the preacher of truth. He provided a fun and spooky ghost tour of Salt Lake Cit…
Salt Lake City Ghost Tour
I found this tour through Groupon, although they aren't discounting the tours in October, which is understandable. …
Doubled-up as a city-tour! Cemetery visit!
Cons first: We felt underwhelmed. But to be fair, my husband and I have done a fair share of ghost tours and in som…
Spooky stories and good fun!
My friend and I aren't really into the paranormal but we love hearing ghost stories and visiting "haunted" hotels a…
My husband and I love taking historical ghost tours and we try to do it in as many cities as we can and we are also…
My husband and I bought a voucher for the "outer reaches tour" and called to confirm a date and time. They were sol…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour
What time does Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour start?
Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour?
Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour price starts from €16.29. Discover and book Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour cancellation policy?
Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour?
Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour is hosted by Grimm Ghost Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Grimm Ghost Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sale Lake City Haunted Old Town Tour on Tripadvisor