Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
As local Atlantans, we are extremely passionate about our local food, our city, and its history. We love to share the best Southern food and its unique culture. When you join this tour, you'll try delicious food and drinks that are inspired by the southern heritage new and old, specifically from the Atlanta Midtown region. We'll show you how to find the best shops, restaurants, and live entertainment, and provide other great local tips to make your time here truly memorable. You'll finish your tour full of great food and have a better understanding of the Southern and Atlanta culture, history, and how to eat like a local. Plus with all our tours, there's our Secret Dish, which will only be revealed on the tour. As a private tour, everything works around you! Our start times are much more easy going, dates can open up. It's a much more intimate and cozy experience. No need to shout over other tourists, you will have every question answered, and leave feeling like a native yourself!
- You'll start atHigh Museum of Art1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USAThe meeting spot is in front of the High Museum of Art, on the sidewalk, facing Peachtree St NE. Your guide will be waiting there with an orange umbrella and a big smile.See address & details
- Pass byHigh Museum of ArtFederal Reserve Bank of AtlantaMargaret Mitchell HouseMidtown
- You'll end atMidtownMidtown, Atlanta, GA, USAThe Atlanta tour ends in Midtown, just three short blocks from the Midtown Transit Station.See address & details
High Museum of Art, 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Midtown, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Please be informed that we can accommodate wheelchair and strollers, however it will be difficult. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to booking your tour.
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Secret Food Tours
Delicious and Informative
Received this as a gift, and we thoroughly enjoyed it! The dishes at each stop were delicious! The guide was great,…
My husband and I had so much fun! Susie was amazing! So friendly and welcoming)) Now we know many interesting thing…
Atlanta Food Tour
My co-workers and I took this food tour during a conference we had in Atlanta. We enjoyed every minute of it and th…
My family and I did the Atlanta food tour. Although it rained that day, Susie our awesome tour guide, still showed …
My wife and I attended the tour and absolutely loved it! We are locals however found some awesome new places we nev…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,825 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta
What time does Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta start?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta will start at 2:45 PM. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta price starts from €97.51. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Atlanta on Tripadvisor