Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1. Exclusive tour! Official recommended! Visiting south & North Carolina and Tennessee. 2. Hotel breakfast included every day, enjoy the breakfast before we depart. 3. Elite tour with professional tour leader, no more than 14 guests. 4. Complimentary 1 bottle water per person per day. 5. Visit historic city Charleston, experience the early history of colonial America. 6. “Gilded Age” Biltmore Estate, the biggest private estate in North America. 7. Experience stunning views of natural wonders in South U.S. 8. Be in the National Park with most visitors in US -- Great Smoky Mountains. 9. Southern dinner show Dixie Stampede featuring America’s civil war 10. Tour in Lookout Mountain: Rock City, Ruby Falls, Incline Railway.
Atlanta - Charleston
Charlotte - Asheville
Great Smoky Mountain - Pigeon...
Chattanooga - Lookout Moutain
Visitor Parking, 355 Ferst Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA 2300 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, USA 2300 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096, USA Visitor Parking, 355 Ferst Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
- Hotel (5 Nights)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Lunch and Dinner (Tour guide will arrange)
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice);
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, )
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- The USS Yorktown Adult：$24.00； Senior(62+)：$19.00； Child (6-11)：$16.00
- Historic Charleston Harbor Tour Adult：$27.56； Senior(65+)：$25.97； Child (4-11)：$20.14
- Charleston Carriage Tour Adult：$13.00； Senior (65+)：$10.00； Child (4-12)：$5.50
- NASCAR Hall of Fame Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$22.00； Youth（8-12）：$18.00； Child（3-7）：$12.00
- Magnolia Plantation & Gardens Adult：$20.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Child (6-12)：$10.00
- Asheville Walking Tour Adult：$15.00； Senior(65+)：$15.00； Child (3-12)：$15.00
- Biltmore Estate Adult：$69.55； Senior(65+)：$69.55； Youth（10-16）：$34.77
- Omni Grove Park Inn Night Tour Adult：$15.00； Senior(65+)：$15.00； Child (3-12)：$15.00
- Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Adult：$29.25； Senior（65+）：$29.25； Child（5-12）：$15.40
- Great Smoky Mountain Adult：$20.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Child (3-12)：$15.00
- Dolly Parton's Stampede Adult：$72.36； Senior(65+)：$72.36； Child(3-11)：$72.36
- Madame Tussauds Nashville Adult：$20.76； Senior(65+)：$20.76； Child (3-12)：$15.30
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Adult：$24.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Child (6-17)：$14.00
- Nashville Night Tour Adult：$15.00； Senior（65+）：$15.00； Child（3-12）：$15.00
- Incline Railway Adult：$16.40； Senior(65+)：$16.40； Child (3-12)：$7.65
- Ruby Falls Adult：$24.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child (3-12)：$14.65
- Rock city Adult：$24.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child (3-12)：$14.65
- Entry/Admission - USS Lexington Museum on the Bay
- Entry/Admission - Charleston Harbor Tours | Charleston Tours & Events
- Entry/Admission - Charleston City Market
- Entry/Admission - Magnolia Plantation & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Entry/Admission - Asheville Discovery Walking Tour
- Entry/Admission - Biltmore
- Entry/Admission - The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Museum Attraction
- Entry/Admission - Upper Tremont Road in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Entry/Admission - Ruby Falls
- Entry/Admission - Rock City Tap
- Entry/Admission - Incline Village Crystal Bay Visitors Bureau
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Charleston, USS Lexington Museum on the Bay, and 19 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 292 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 197 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 125 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6)
Which attractions will I visit with 6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6)?
How much is 6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6)?
6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6) price starts from €748.38. Discover and book 6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6) on Tripadvisor
What is the 6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6) cancellation policy?
6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6)?
6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6) is hosted by Universal Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Universal Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6-Day Charleston+North Carolina+Tennessee Tour (Atlanta departure)(G6) on Tripadvisor