Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See Alaska’s dynamic landscapes and wildlife on a tour that explores the Turnagain Arm’s wildlife center, rain forest, and waterfront views. Ideal for wildlife lovers, traveling with a guide increases your chances of catching sight of the hard-to-spot beluga whales and Dall sheep. Additionally, a visit to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center enables you to get up-close views of endangered species.
- You'll start at546 W 4th Ave546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA- We will pick you up at the downtown Anchorage Visitors Center behind log cabin. We normally park right behind the red trolley. It is an active loading and unloading zone so please be ready on time as the driver will have be asked by parking enforcement to move after 10 minutes.See address & details
- 1Alaska Wildlife Conservation CenterStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chugach State ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Portage GlacierStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end at546 W 4th Ave546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA- We will pick you up at the downtown Anchorage Visitors Center behind log cabin. We normally park right behind the red trolley. It is an active loading and unloading zone so please be ready on time as the driver will have be asked by parking enforcement to move after 10 minutes.See address & details
- Explore Alaska’s Turnagain Arm and take a guided walk through the rain forest
- Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transportation from Anchorage
- Learn about the region’s flora and fauna from your guide
- A small-group enables the guide to personalize the tour to meet your needs
546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- All pick ups are at the Anchorage Visitors Center - Hotel pick ups are not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for Infants or Passengers who cannot walk for 40 minutes on their own.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We enjoyed our tour hosted by Ben. He took us to many scenic places including Potter's Marsh to see salmon. Beluga Point had views of the water and mountains. We also walked briefly through a rainforest. We saw glaciers that melted and flowed down the mountain into the lake…
Date of experience: August 2020
The center is a great way to see many animals in their natural surroundings and the guides giving talks are interesting. Take the time to enjoy the creatures and get great photos.
Date of experience: July 2020
We sure enjoyed our visit to the wildlife sanctuary where we got to safely view brown and black bears, wolves, moose and caribou from a close distance.
Ben was an amazing tour guide! Very informative and beautiful tour! Went as a solo traveler but Ben made sure I was included in activities. Definitely will be making another trip to Alaska and attending the summer tour
Date of experience: March 2020
Our guide Ben was absolutely wonderful! We had such a great time and I would highly recommend their tours. Ben made sure everyone got to see what they wanted, including a quick stop at Aleyeska Ski Resort. The scenery was breathtaking and Ben was very knowledgeable about the…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises - Tours
Good personalized tour
They were on time and nice. Flat top mountain was added instead of a hospital that we could not enter (had native a…
Good people, personalized service. Because of the Covid, the hospital visit (contains native arts) was replaced wit…
Portage Glacier Tour
We had a beautiful drive along the waterway. It was a cloudy and somewhat rainy day but it did not really impact th…
Excellent Anchorage Tour
We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Fin was super nice and knowledgeable. It was the best way for a family …
Great winter time
Ben went above and beyond on our winter tour. There were only four of us and it was very cold and snowing and it di…
Stunning Views and Excellent Service
My husband and I arrived in Anchorage with one day in town and no planned activities. We found this tour by quickl…
Of course, where can you drive less than an hour from the city to a glacier.
Great drive. Full of views of the inlet. Boarstide? You can see the tide change in the inlet. Looks like a mini t…
Great tour with Ben!
I had a great tour with Ben. The other person on the trip canceled last minute which meant I was able to have a pri…
Left behind, no pickup, no phone call, no tour
We booked a Groupon tour with Alaska’s Finest. Since it was over the holiday, I reached out by phone, prior to book…
Been was the Greatest
We had an Awesome your with Ben! He went above and beyond to make sure that we had an enjoyable day. Thank You for …
Bus was running a little late due to traffic, but the guide was awesome. Was only about 15 minutes late, but gave u…
What a great way to get out of the city and see other parts of Alaska. Booked the tour last minute to see more of A…
All Around Tour of Anchorage
We took this tour of Anchorage and our tour guide, the owner, was great! He showed us all around including seeing t…
What a way to welcome us to Alaska
We took the all around city tour and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! The owner gave the tour and went out of his way t…
Winter Wildlife & Turnagain ArmTour
Ben was an excellent tour guide and we saw so much more than I expected on this wonderful tour. This is a must do t…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 915 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest
How much is Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest?
Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest price starts from €83.43. Discover and book Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest on Tripadvisor
What is the Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest cancellation policy?
Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest?
Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest is hosted by Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises - Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises - Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h 30m. Discover and book Wildlife and Glaciers with a walk in the Rainforest on Tripadvisor