Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Welcome to the the Dead & Famous cemetery walking Hour. Come meet the living and the dead - the famous and the infamous. See the sites and feel the Magic that is New Orleans- Voodoo Queens, Spirits, Madames, and musicians. REMEMBER: To leave time to shop, get your readings, do the haunted museum tour, and get you protections which are all included in this package. HIGHLIGHTS The Spirit of Place awaits.... See St Louis Cemetery #1 -visit tombs of Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau & the deadly Madame Lalaurie plus the oldest graves that do surround Famous Madame's surround us too! See an old brothel- learn of the red light districts of yesteryear. Feel Congo Square- learn a little jazz with a backbeat of Voodoo in this birthplace of jazz where 300 years of Voodoo rituals happen. Go to church - See a mortuary chapel in our oldest church where we lift the veil of mysticism to meet St Expedite, St Martha, St Joseph with voodoo eyes
- You'll start atHaunted Museum & Voodoo Pharmacy Spirit Shop826 &, 828 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USACheck in at the Haunted Museum 10 minutes early to be on time!See address & details
- 1Haunted MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2St. Louis Cemetery No. 1Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Congo SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4St. Louis CathedralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atHaunted Museum & Voodoo Pharmacy Spirit Shop826 &, 828 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USACheck in at the Haunted Museum 10 minutes early to be on time!See address & details
Haunted Museum & Voodoo Pharmacy Spirit Shop, 826 &, 828 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Returns to original departure point
- YOUR CEMETERY TOUR 2:00 P.M. Dead and Famous Walking tour St Louis Cemetery #1
- GUIDED HAUNTED MUSEUM TOUR - 1, 3, or 5 PM daily. Pair with your walking tour or anytime you're here
- YOUR PERSONAL PSYCHIC READING: before or after your tour or any day on your trip from 12:30-5:30
- PROTECTION BUNDLE: Choose either an age old potion or mini smudge camphor bundle made my Blood Mary
- Entry/Admission - Haunted Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Haunted Museum
Not that impressive
We went in and paid for the self-guided tour. They offer an app to download or an incompleted print of the layout a…
A truly spooky good time with a great tour guide!
The midnight ghost hunt was an absolute treat for anyone looking for a spooky good time! Ask for Michael Bill! he’s…
A ghostly time
I love to see unusual places when I go some where and this was one of them. Small place but you can see a lot of p…
My husband and I did the midnight ghost hunt with Michael Bill.. I have to tell you this was one of the most amazin…
Great place to spend a rainy afternoon.
The venue is small, but the self guided tour was very informative of artifacts in the museum. The staff was friend…
St. Louis #1 Cemetery Tour
Highly recommend the 2:00pm walking tour for St. Louis #1 Cemetery. I was there on Monday Jan.20,2020. Michael Bi…
A Scary Good Time
My friend and I decided to check out the midnight ghost hunt after seeing this place on BuzzFeed Unsolved. And whil…
Midnight Ghost Hunt
Myself and a friend participated in the midnight ghost hunt on Jan 11th. If you want a real shot at seeing and/or h…
Spooky and interesting
Very interesting museum with many paranormal ,voodoo and witch things to view . We thought it was interesting to b…
Michael Bill is totally worth the visit
Get intimate with one of the most grisly murders in recent New Orleans history and try your hand at reaching spirit…
voodoo doll making and an extra surprise
my husband and I brought our 12 year old and her best friend to NOLA for her birthday gift. we caught the last litt…
Midnight Ghost Hunt
Michael Bill is 💯% amazing! He is very knowledgeable and entertaining! Make sure you ask for him when visiting Blo…
Fun and wonderfully informal!
Visited with my wife and (recently graduated) daughter. Bloody Mary was an attentive guide but very comfortable an…
Leaves a bit to be desired
My wife and I came by here and we were expecting something maybe a little more formal. It was a bit pricey consider…
Maybe a guided tour
We went to the museum and did a self guided tour, not impressed. But, maybe the guided tour would be worth it. We …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Ghost & Vampire Tours
Popular: Booked by 3,990 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 630 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 21,760 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour
What time does Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour start?
Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour?
Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour price starts from €73.85. Discover and book Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour?
Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour is hosted by Haunted Museum. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Haunted Museum on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day of the Dead Bundle Walking Tour on Tripadvisor