Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Learn all about New Orleans’ culinary traditions, and visit many of its highlight restaurants, on this accessible walking tour of the city. In the afternoon, meet your guide in the French Quarter, and come prepared with an appetite: you’ll make up to six stops during your tour, and will sample everything from classic Creole cuisine and hearty po’boys to sweet treats from one of the city’s oldest candy shops.
- You'll start at816 Decatur St816 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAHead to Toe fashion storeSee address & details
- 1Tujague'sStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2The Court of Two SistersStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3NOLA PoboysStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Bourbon StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5New Orleans Creole CookeryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Laura's CandiesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFrench QuarterFrench Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USASee address & details
- Leave the planning to someone else, and visit several top restaurants
- This tour provides the perfect introduction to the city’s distinct cuisine
- Enjoy samples ranging from po’boys and pralines to blackened catfish
- Immerse yourself in the ineffable atmosphere of the French Quarter
816 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Visit 6 food locations-Eat lunch at Tujague’s, celebrating 160 years of serving Creole cuisine.
- Visit NOLA Poboy one of the first restaurants opened after Hurricane Katrina devastated the city
- Visit New Orleans’ oldest candy store with hand-dipped chocolates dating back to the 18th century
- Lead by a professional tour guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour, please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Please note: This specific tour cannot provide substitutions for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies in addition to all other food allergies (such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc) or food lifestyles choices (vegan, low-carb, paleo, etc).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Alcoholic drinks and other beverages outside of water (available to purchase)
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The food tour was awesome and the history of New Orleans was amazing! All of the food was absolutely delicious and our tour guide Steve was great! He was very friendly & knowledgeable!
Delicious food, local history and the best tour guide! Our tour guide has lived in New Orleans most of her life and knew so much about local history. She answered all of our questions and shared her experiences as a child growing up in the city. The food was wonderful so come…
Date of experience: March 2020
Tish was awesome! Such a wonderful experience! I even found a pearl in my oyster on the first stop of the night.
Date of experience: February 2020
I loved the tour learned a lot of the history of the town and the food was very good! Recommend it!!
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tastebud Tours Food Tours
Ourguide Susan was wonderful
There was so much history that she proved, the food almost became an after thought. I say almost, but not quite. W…
Great Birthday Visit
I LOVED this tour and would recommend it it to almost everyone. Our guide was kind, knowledgeable, patient, and hum…
Amazing Food Tour!
Our foodie guide, Tish, was amazing! Perfect for people who want to taste good amounts of different types of food. …
Great sampling of New Orleans food with history
We had Barbara as our guide. She was very knowledgeable and excited to share history and guide us. This tour had a …
So much fun and so much good food
My coworkers and I did this food tour and it was awesome. Our guide, Tish, was very knowledgeable and happy to answ…
Where do I start? Our tour guide, Tish, was wonderful. She provided a great deal of historical information much of …
Great tour even in the rain!
On a rainy grey day my friend and I did the tour and had a great time! The stops were well placed and the foods del…
Leap year tour was awesome
My wife and I took this tour on leap year. Can not say enough about this fun event. Great food at local restaurant…
Good evening tour with great bites
We booked this tour as a way to experience many New Orleans flavors in a short amount of time. We appreciated the b…
Walking food tour
Tour guide-Richard,was superb. His knowledge of of the history of New Orleans,related to each restaurant is fascin…
Bruce was our guide. He was great. We learned a lot of the city and of course the different foods we ate. We were d…
A great start to our trip!
We took the Flavors of the French Quarter tour and our guide was Linda. She was fantastic! A wealth of informatio…
The History and Food Sunset Tour was nothing short of fantastic. Our guide was knowledgeable, very friendly and p…
Dinner with Tish
Enjoyed the French Quarter food tour with Tish. She had great history, not just about the food, but about everythi…
Not for the old who cannot walk fast
This was a good tour for the able bodied who can walk fast. We had one poor man in a wheelchair who had to sit dow…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 9,052 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour
What time does The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour start?
The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour?
The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour price starts from €66.69. Discover and book The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour cancellation policy?
The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour?
The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour is hosted by Tastebud Tours Food Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tastebud Tours Food Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Original French Quarter Seafood Food Tour on Tripadvisor