Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you want to experience some of the best bird's-eye views of Baltimore, then look no further than this sky-high helicopter adventure. Book the time that's most convenient, and sit back as your pilot whisks you over the city. Whether you use your time to snap amazing aerial photos, or just take in the city from above, few experiences could possibly offer better vistas.
- You'll start at1800 S Clinton St1800 S Clinton St, Baltimore, MD 21224, USAIf the gate is closed upon arrival, please call 410-707-1013 and a Charm City Helicopters employee will escort you through the gate. If it is open, simply drive-through and go back towards the water and then take a right into our base is right there.See address & details
- Pass byOriole Park at Camden YardsFell's PointInner HarborM&T Bank Stadium
- 1Charm City HelicoptersStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedTakeoff and Landing from our Overwater Heliport!Read more
- You'll end at1800 S Clinton St1800 S Clinton St, Baltimore, MD 21224, USAIf the gate is closed upon arrival, please call 410-707-1013 and a Charm City Helicopters employee will escort you through the gate. If it is open, simply drive-through and go back towards the water and then take a right into our base is right there.See address & details
- Enjoy some of the best views of Baltimore on a sightseeing helicopter tour
- See top landmarks, like Oriole Park, Domino Sugar, and the Inner Harbor
- Choose the experience that's best for you, with flights up to 35 minutes
- Get a personalized experience on an intimate ride, capped at six travelers
1800 S Clinton St, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Charm City Helicopters
- Heliport usage fee ($10 per person)
- Water taxi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your preferred departure time in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Upon arrival, there is a heliport usage fee due directly to the local supplier on the day of the tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136 kilos) will be required to purchase an additional seat; This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Departure times may have to be moved due to baseball or football games, but if this does occur, you will be contacted immediately upon booking or after the game schedule is published
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The perfect gift from a family member for a helicopter crazy 10 year old's first flight. We pulled up to a well kept facility with well maintained equipment and an awesome staff that kept to the story that we were only there to look at the helicopters( which are one of his…
Date of experience: June 2019
This was an all around wonderful experience. From the moment I spoke with the most friendly staff member to book for the following day to the time I departed, the service and experience was spectacular. Ashley was absolutely amazing and very accommodating to my friend and I. We…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
We made the reservation to better understand the layout of Baltimore and originally scheduled the trip at 6:30 PM but were told that we should schedule at 5PM because there was a ban against flying over downtown Baltimore at 6 PM. So we arrived early (4:40 PM) and we were told…
Date of experience: May 2019
2 Helpful votes
Response from Charm City H, Manager at Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Responded 19 Jun 2019
Hello, Yes, there was a Temporary Flight Restriction that populated over Baltimore and does so during all Major League Baseball games, and in your case, the Baltimore Orioles game in which we are legally bound to not fly over Baltimore by FAA Regulation. The only helicopters allowed to flying during this TFR are Police, MedEvac, and Military. We will never jeopardize safety or legality of any flight for any reason. We are by the book and always will be for our passenger's and Pilot's safety. When you arrived very early for your flight, we did offer you to grab some food since you did not want to wait for your flight time's scheduled departure of 5:30pm, but we were adamant that you needed to return on time for your scheduled departure time. Unfortunately, when you returned, it was past the 5:30 departure time and like any Airline or Professional Aviation Company, we must depart on time. Despite the return late arrival and thus closed down airspace over Baltimore by TSA/FAA, we upgraded your flight to Annapolis tour so we could fly you which is normally a significantly higher cost tour because we wanted you to have an amazing experience. According to our terms and conditions, we were supposed to cancel your tour for arriving late, but instead we upgraded you since you had arrived earlier. I don't know how much more accommodating we could be. We also only have 5 Pilots, all of which are locals and know the area very well and have never fielded a complaint about one of them being up to speed on local knowledge as they are certified tourism ambassadors in Baltimore. I believe this review is unwarranted as we went above and beyond to upgrade your flight to ensure an amazing experience since we legally could not fly what you originally wanted due to the late return arrival. Even if it was 3 minutes late, the FAA sets the regulations and we cannot break them for any reason.
If you want a safe, comfortable, memorable adventure you're in luck. Charm City Helicopter Tours provides a unique flight experience that will amaze you from start to finish..!!! The flight is smooth as silk and provides spectacular views of the city, harbor, historical sites…
Date of experience: November 2018
2 Helpful votes
I had been looking into a tour with Charm City Helicopters for a while but didn't actually book until the morning of the day I wanted the tour. The company couldn't have been more accommodating and friendly. We ended up on a private flight and we were able to upgrade to a…
Date of experience: November 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Charm City Helicopters
My boyfriend booked the tour with dinner for birthday and it’s a memorable experience . Got some great vibes of Bal…
I loved ittt !!
Highly recommend, I was extremely satisfied with the costumer service. Everything went smoothly. Would book again !
I have to say this was one of the best birthday presents I have ever received. The staff is fantastic. Our pilot Mi…
This company is AMAZING!
Was Speechless! Was the most amazing thing my wife and I have ever done together as a couple! The customer service …
Nothing short of magical and incredible!! I clicked on a facebook link looking for something different to do and th…
A Day to Remember
I surprised my husband with this Sagamore Rye & Fly Package for his bday. We've had a bust last few weeks with gett…
My wife and I visited Baltimore for the first time and had an amazing time flying with Charm City Helicopters. They…
Had an absolute BLAST!
I wanted to have some fun with my wife and two daughters (5 and 7yrs). Make some noise, step out of the daily routi…
High-flying Birthday Surprise
My boyfriend surprised me with a helicopter ride for my birthday! It was my first time in a helicopter! There isn't…
Great food, drinks, and tour!
Every year my boyfriend and I like to spend our birthdays traveling rather than having a big party. This year, our…
10/10! Helicopter tour was amazing and help set the mood for the proposal! The pier showed an amazing background of…
Charm City Helicopters is the BEST
The team at Charm City Helicopters is the most experienced, professional and customer-friendly crew ever! They tru…
Great service...great views
CCH came to the Tuesday Food Trucks at our church & offered rides (for a fee). The price was $45 per person for a 5…
I took my boyfriend for his birthday on this helicopter ride and let me tell you, EVERYONE IN THE HELICOPTER WAS SO…
Wonderful Flying Experience
We recently had a wonderful flying experience with Charm City Helicopters. One member of our group is blind and ta…
- Duration: 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour?
Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour price starts from €127.66. Discover and book Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour?
Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Charm City Helicopters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Charm City Helicopters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor