Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
As local Philadelphians, we are extremely passionate about our local food, our city, and its extensive history. Philly is known for many things: our famous sports teams; important historical figures; the Rocky stairs; and, of course, our iconic foods. When you book this tour, you'll get to try delicious dishes that the locals know and love, and sample colonial era recipes enjoyed by the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Plus we'll show you how to find the best shops and restaurants, and provide other great tips to make your experience truly memorable. As always, there's our Secret Dish, which will only be revealed on the tour. As a private tour, everything works around you! Our start times are much more easy going, dates can open up. It's a much more intimate and cozy experience. No need to shout over other tourists, you will have every question answered, and leave feeling like a native yourself!
- You'll start atReading Terminal Market51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USAThe meeting spot is across the street from Reading Terminal Market, on 12th Street & Arch St. Our guide will be waiting outside of Panera Bread restaurant, with an orange umbrella and a big smile!See address & details
- Pass byChinatown Friendship GateIndependence National Historical ParkLiberty Bell Center
- You'll end atMarket StreetMarket St, Philadelphia, PA, USAPhiladelphia tour ends in the middle of Old City on Market St a few blocks away from the river and the lively Spruce Street Harbor ParkSee address & details
Reading Terminal Market, 51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Market Street, Market St, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia
Perfect blend of philly food & tradition
My brother and I took this tour as it was my first time visiting Philly and it did not disappoint. Our guide Joe wa…
Things I never knew about Philly!
I have lived here for over 30 years, but I learned some interesting historical factoids, and was turned on to some …
Philadelphia Food Tour
My husband and I took the tour on November 7, 2019 which turned out be the perfect fall day to walk around Philadel…
Excellent food with an informative guide
My husband Carlos and I took this tour November 16, 2019. Our tour guide Joe was excellent. He is very knowledgeabl…
Wonderful food, great tour, fabulous guide
A great tour with Sarah enjoying the various foods as we walked through Philadelphia. Sarah was extremely knowledge…
Joe was friendly and knowledgable, great fun
We have been on a number of these tours and this was up there with the best. A nice mix of food types. There was …
Amazing..... the time just flew by
Attended this with another couple. Met the tour guide on time and found there was eight of us on the tour. Ou…
Secret food tour
The food on the tour was very good and the knowledge of the guide was excellent. The tour needs to work on organiza…
Great food, great guide, great tour.
Did this tour with our guide joe, and had a great time. Very friendly, and knowledgeable about the food and the cit…
Great food experience in Philly
Loved the food. Great variety. We visited restaurants that I might not have gone on my own and I really enjoyed the…
Do not recommend.
I signed up for an 11 person tour in Philadelphia about a month or so in advance. The tour was intended as corporat…
Awesome food tour with Alex
We had a great time on our food tour of Philly with Alex, our tour guide. It was me, my fiance, and another couple …
Great guide and food!
Our guide was wonderful! He told us about the food history of Philly, shared some of his favorite restaurants and d…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 991 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 601 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia
What time does Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia start?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia price starts from €75.60. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Philadelphia on Tripadvisor