Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Itinerary will be change in the winter due to certain attraction close for winter. 1. [Delicacy] Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder! 2. [Accommodation] All deluxe hotels. 3. [Expert] Tour experts. The only tour operator provides 24/7 uninterrupted customer service hotline. 4. [Explore] Visit 6 noted cities in US. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Washington D.C. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia, and Boston. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls. In-depth tour inside the campus of Ivy Leagues’ Harvard, and visits the one of the top science research university, MIT. 5. [Entertainment] Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Corning - Niagara Falls...
Upstate New York - Boston
Cambridge - Boston - New York
New York City 1-Day Tour
21 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA LaGuardia Airport, New York, Queens, NY 11371, USA Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ 07114, USA 87 Bowery, 75-93 Bowery, New York, NY 10002, USA 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA 55 N 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (4 Nights)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Food and beverage
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Service fee(min US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- Personal room fees:laundry or valet services,telephone calls,or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$17.00； Child (under 12)：$0.00
- USS Intrepid Adult：$33.00； Senior(65+)：$31.00； Child(5-12)：$24.00
- The Corning Museum of Glass Adult：$20.00； Senior (62+)：$17.00； Children (Under 17)：$0.00
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour Adult：$19.25； Senior(65+)：$19.25； Child(6-12)：$11.20
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour Adult：$45.00； Senior(65+)：$43.00； Child(3-12)：$35.00
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours Adult：$69.00； Senior(55+)：$69.00
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour Adult：$14.00； Senior：$14.00； Child：$12.00
- Boston Harbor Cruise Child(3-11)：$17.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Adult：$22.00
- Boston Lobster Dinner Adult：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(under 12)：$32.00
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour Adult（13+）：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(3-12)：$12.00
- US Capitol In-Depth Tour Adult：$28.00； Senior（65+）：$28.00； Child（under 12）：$28.00
- Liberty Cruise Adult：$29.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child(3-12)：$17.00
- DC Sightseeing Cruise Adult：$26.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$18.00
- One World Observatory Adult ：$39.00； Senior (65+)：$36.00； Child(6-12)：$32.00
- Madame Tussauds New York Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$25.00； Child(3-12)：$23.00
- Buffet/Group Meal in East Coast Adult：$16 - $22； Child（Under 12）：$10 - $15
- Niagra Falls Night Tour Adult（12+）：$30.00； Child（0-12）：$25.00
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - United States Capitol
- Entry/Admission - National Ferry Corporation
- Entry/Admission - Corning Museum of Glass
- Entry/Admission - IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls
- Entry/Admission - Maid of the Mist Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls State Park
- Entry/Admission - Old Fort Niagara State Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Jet Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Harvard University
- Entry/Admission - Boston Harbor Cruises
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds New York
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Philadelphia, Independence National Historical Park, and 35 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,100 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 150 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 )
What time does 5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 ) start?
5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 ) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 ) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 )?
How much is 5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 )?
5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 ) price starts from €400.32. Discover and book 5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 ) on Tripadvisor
What is the 5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 ) cancellation policy?
5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 ) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5-Day D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston+NYC Tour(Philadelphia Departure)( PH5 ) on Tripadvisor