Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
A note from NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour
No Guest may participate who does not abide by social distancing and mouth AND nose mask wearing guidelines. Masks MUST BE WORN from the meet time and throughout the tour until its completion. NO EXCEPTIONS. Those who do not comply will be immediately released from the tour and will not be refunded.
This small-group-sized, holiday tour is jam-packed with fun facts, stories of holiday traditions, visits to view NYC's most spectacular holiday decorations and lights, sing-a-longs, and is guided by a fun and lively Guide. Your expert, licensed, local Guide knows all the top spots for viewing the absolute best decorated sites. They will provide expert commentary for all sites visited along the route and may assist with photo taking, if help is needed. The style of the tour is lighthearted and gay and with a genuine Christmassy vibe. All along the route, you are encouraged to take lots of memorable photographs while reveling in all the amazing sights and sounds of the holidays in super-sized, New York City style!
- You'll start atStarbucks977 6th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USATour will meet directly outside of the Starbuck's Coffee Shop at 977 Avenue of the Americas, aka W 36 St & 6 Avenue.See address & details
- 1Macy's Herald SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Christmas Village in NYCStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Bergdorf GoodmanStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Tiffany & Co.Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Trump TowerStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Saks Fifth AvenueStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7St. Patrick's CathedralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Rockefeller Center Christmas TreeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Fifth AvenueStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 10Radio City Music HallStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atRadio City Music Hall1260 6th Ave, New York, NY 10020, USATour ends near Radio City Music Hall at W 50 St & 6 Avenue. This location is conveniently located between the Times Square and Rockefeller Center areas. The following subway stations are close by within 2 avenues of walking: B, D, F, N, R, Q, W, A, C, E, 1See address & details
Starbucks, 977 6th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
Radio City Music Hall, 1260 6th Ave, New York, NY 10020, USA
- Professional, Local, Licensed Tour Guide
- Subway transportation (MTA MetroCard) 1 Fare Required - To Be Purchased Prior To Tour Experience
- Gratuities for your Guide are not mandatory but appreciated.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: My NY Tours
Extremely interesting with a knowledgeable tour guide
We were lucky enough to have a private tour with Debbie herself and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Debbie was so friendl…
High Line sights
Excellent tour..learned alot from Debbie. She was friendly and knowledgeable . I was the only one in the froup so…
Fantastic Walking Tour
Debbie was a fantastic and knowledgeable guide who provided us with a detailed and personal tour of the financial d…
MagicaL NY in the glow of Christmas lights
This was our first visit to NYC and at Christmas, the My NY Tours Holiday lights Tour is a must do... Our guide, De…
Don't Miss This High Line Tour
This tour was part of a group visit to NYC and what a lucky find! I only wish we had had the time for more of Debbi…
Fun walk with a true New Yorker
Dear Debbie, thank you for a fun tour! The High Line is a place that made quite an impression on me. So I really w…
Debbie is an excellent guide and storyteller ❤️ We learned a lot about history of Meatpacking packning District, th…
A great way of exploring the high line
Thanks to our guide Debbie we had all a great time to exploring New York! We learned a lot and we had So much fun …
Central Park North Woods
Spent a wonderful day with My NY Tours, Debbie was our Guide. I cant tell you how impressed I was with her knowledg…
I would like to this was one of the best tours we have being on Debbie new all they information about the tour and …
Stroll in the the citie
Great walk spend as much or as little time visit chelsea markets for lunch then walk it off taking i some great sc…
New Beginning Tours
Debbie was a wonderful tour guide, had an absolutely fantastic time, she’s knowledgeable, thorough and greatly reco…
Well Informed Guides
Very pleasant evening walk on the High Line. It was a beautiful evening with a full moon. We walked the entire l…
Beautiful place to visit in Manhattan
Magnificent structure with awesome views of Manhattan. A must see for regular visitors and first timers. Free with …
A Wonderful Evening on the High Line
We took the High Line tour with Debbie and it was fabulous. We started with a walk around Chelsea Market, trying a…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,363 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour
What time does NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour start?
NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour?
How much is NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour?
NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour price starts from €42.14. Discover and book NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour cancellation policy?
NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book NYC Holiday Lights Extravaganza Walking Tour on Tripadvisor