Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore Manhattan’s booming and exciting West Side neighborhoods on foot and in a small group with a certified guide! From the architectural wonders of Hudson Yards to the bucolic High Line and trendy Chelsea and Meatpacking District, you'll witness the new face of the Lower West Manhattan.
- You'll start at690 8th Ave690 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USAPlease meet your guide at Harlem Spirituals office.See address & details
- 1The VesselStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2The High LineStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3ChelseaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Meatpacking DistrictStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Whitney Museum of American ArtStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atWhitney Museum of American Art99 Gansevoort St, New York, NY 10014, USATake advantage of a fast-track admission ticket to visit the Whitney Museum on your own and at your own pace.See address & details
690 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Whitney Museum of American Art, 99 Gansevoort St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Knowledgeable, friendly and professional guide
- Whitney Museum Fast-track ticket
- Entry/Admission - Whitney Museum of American Art
- Subway ticket
- Gratuity for the guide
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Harlem Spirituals
Free Brooklyn walking tour - awesome!
Free Tours by foot: Ornell provided an informative and entertaining tour of the Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo…
Gospel and Brunch- I believe!
This was amazing. The church service at The Greater Highway Deliverance Church was outstanding. The energy, thankfu…
Fascinating Insight to the real NYC
This was a great way to see the real Harlem and an authentic Harlem Church Service. The tour leaves from just behin…
Alvin is a warm, enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide and focuses on African American luminaries and their per…
Complete waste of money and time and itinerary not followed as promised.
This tour is a complete waste of money and time! We stopped for way too log at some memorial. No explanation. Just …
I gave 1 star because you cannot leave none this was horrible
This was $175 a PERSON ( $350 a couple) , and we were told that we would be taken by a bus from the meeting place o…
Shouting not singing and way too loud
The bus tour to Harlem with Anthony's guiding and excellent information was very well received. He knew a lot and h…
We enjoyed the tour and Anthony, our guide gave us enough information about Harlem to keep us interested throughout…
Gospel tour NYC
Wonderful experience. The choir and the church members could not have been more gracious and welcome. Each member …
It was uplifting.
I highly recommend this tour we loved it. The staff we bought our tickets from were so friendly and happy to answe…
Excellent Harlem Gospel Tour
This tour is a must for anyone visiting New York . So well organised and one of the best tours that I have been on …
Harlem Gospel Tour Wednesday
Very interesting- Anthony is a knowledgeable and fun tour guide! The Gospel Choir is not a professional choir, so d…
Amazing Harlem Gospel Tour
This is a must for anyone visiting New York . Our guide was so engaging and lives and breathes this vibrant and bea…
A truly spiritual experience
Bus tour from 8th Avenue to Hsrlem - Very informative commentary from our guide Ronny. Was very personable and made…
An interesting tour with guide Anthony who had personal knowledge of the Harlem district and gave an interesting an…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum
What time does Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum start?
Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum on Tripadvisor
How much is Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum?
Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum price starts from €66.58. Discover and book Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum on Tripadvisor
What is the Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum cancellation policy?
Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hudson Yards & High Line Walking Tour w. Whitney Museum on Tripadvisor