Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1.Highlights:Visit the One World Observatory,One World Trade Center,Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial Pools,Professional tour escort. 2.Included:Professional English tour guide. Fully guided Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum tour,Pedestal Tickets for Statue of Liberty(only tours until March 31st 2020),All ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Priority ferry boarding from Battery Park-Statue of Liberty,Guaranteed, pre-reserved entrance to One World Observatory. 3.Duration:About 8.5 hours
- You'll start at22 Battery Pl22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA9:00AM New York Front entrance of Pier A Harbor House Front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place, in Battery Park, to the right of Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton 22 Battery Pl New York, NY 10004See address & details
- 1One World Trade CenterStop: 4 hours - Admission includedAt the 9/11 Memorial too, your guide will make your visit that bit more special. Together you’ll see the Twin Reflecting Pools, built in the footprints of the World Trade Centre and engraved with the names of every victim. Learn the little nuances that make it more touching; like how staff place a single rose in the name of each victim on their birthday. Visit the Fireman’s Memorial to pay tribute to those brave men and women who worked around the clock after the attacks. See the Survivor’s Tree, a single tree which miraculously survived the attacks and was nursed back to health by New Yorkers, as a symbol of their enduring strength. The highlight of your tour comes at the end with a visit to the brand new One World Observatory. With pre-reserved tickets your visit is guaranteed regardless of the how large the crowds are. There’s not much explanation needed here so your guide will leave you for an independent visit. Inside the lobby you’ll find videos about the production of this incredible structure - said to be the strongest in the world - and of the men and women who built it. Then board a skypod to travel through time and space. Created in association with Universal Studios, the special skypod elevators are covered inside in LCD screens, on which you’ll watch the changing face of New York from the 1600s to today while ascending 102 floors in just 42 seconds. Disembark at the top of One World Observatory for incredible panoramic views over NYC. What better way to end a day of looking back with a glance into the future. Tours taking place until March 31st 2020 will include special access to the Statue Pedestal.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum tour
- Pedestal Tickets for Statue of Liberty(only tours until March 31st 2020)
- All ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Priority ferry boarding from Battery Park – Statue of Liberty
- Guaranteed, pre-reserved entrance to One World Observatory
- Professional tour escort
- Entry/Admission - One World Trade Center
- Transfers between tours
- Statue of Liberty Crown
- Optional Tips
- All other personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 8h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 825 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,438 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour
What time does Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour start?
Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour?
Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour price starts from €134.84. Discover and book Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour cancellation policy?
Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Best One Day In-depth Lower Manhattan Tour on Tripadvisor