Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our tour is unique because we are a Architecture Tour specializing in local sights created and guided by local guides. We take customers to buildings that they may never heard of before but will tell everyone about when they leave! Our Guide has a passion for architecture and New York City, we will learn the history of architecture in New York as well as the history of New York, both of which are very closely connected! We look forward to having you along!
- You'll start atAbingdon SquareHudson St, New York, NY 10014, USAAbingdon Square, where our tour begins, sits in the heart of the Greenwich Village. Abingdon Square is a beautiful park in spring a summer filled with flowers, and a WWI ware memorial sculpture situated in the middle. Your tour guide will be standing on the south most facing entrance. See you there!See address & details
- 175 1/2 Bedford StreetStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2The Garden at St. Lukes in the FieldsStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Jefferson Market LibraryStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4The Archive Apartments by RockroseStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5The Church of St. Luke in the FieldsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atJefferson Market Library425 6th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USAJefferson Market Library is one of the most exceptional buildings in NY. It is a time machine from another era, taking up the entire block with a garden to its back, the Library is in style of Venetian Gothic, an exceptional and unique period before the grand Beaux Arts era of Grand Central.See address & details
Abingdon Square, Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Jefferson Market Library, 425 6th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
- Certified tour guide and also tour driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Samuel Raymond Norton
We had a great time! This waded up being a private tour (since bars and restaurants are just opening up) and we adh…
Authentic and exciting
When I booked the tour, Sam let me know that I’m the only person on the tour but that he was still happy to go ahea…
Such a Great Time with Sam and the Tour!!!!!!
I am a native New Yorker from Queens, I work in the Greenwich village area and so I was hesitant about taking a tou…
New Years Day Tour
To begin with, I was expecting a last minute cancellation because of the holiday but was pleasantly surprised the g…
A beer convert
I took this tour, because I like experiencing different places and perspectives of New York City and discovered the…
The best beer tour
Thoroughly enjoyed an evening with Sam who’s super nice, up on his beer facts and knows all the great spots downtow…
Terrific craft beer tour through Greenwich Village
Did the craft beer tour with Sam on a Tuesday afternoon and it was fantastic. I was the only one on the tour, but S…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 688 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Greenwich Village Architecture Tour
What time does Greenwich Village Architecture Tour start?
Greenwich Village Architecture Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Greenwich Village Architecture Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Greenwich Village Architecture Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Greenwich Village Architecture Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Greenwich Village Architecture Tour?
Greenwich Village Architecture Tour price starts from €13.48. Discover and book Greenwich Village Architecture Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Greenwich Village Architecture Tour cancellation policy?
Greenwich Village Architecture Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Greenwich Village Architecture Tour on Tripadvisor