Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Every city is unique. What distinguishes New York is the profound presence of world trade – like no other place in history, the world trades in New York City. It has led the nation and now the world in the fields of commerce, culture, communications, politics, finance. This is owing to natural features so compelling that in the 1790s, when the city’s population totaled 25,000, George Washington predicted that New York would one day dominate the hemisphere and become, in his phrase, “the seat of empire.” Resulting patterns and effects illustrate New York as both shaped by and shaper of national and international affairs. Including: * Wall Street; * Federal Hall; * Ellis Island; * a surpassing array of tall buildings; * the attacks of September 11th; * this city’s (and this nation’s) primary ethic and values. With a simple walk through downtown we read New York as the primary center of global activity, as capital of the world.
- You'll start atChambers St/BroadwayNew York, NY 10007, USAPlease meet at the southeast corner of Chambers and Broadway at City Hall Park.See address & details
- Pass bySt. Paul's Chapel
- 1Federal HallStop: 15 minutesFederal Hall is right across from the New York Stock Exchange, a perfect example of New York leading the planet in world finance. You'll find on this tour that nothing in the world happens until someone in New York presses a button.Read more
- You'll end at20 Battery Pl20 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USAThis tour ends at Robert S Wagner Park located at 20 Battery Place.See address & details
Chambers St/Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
20 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
- Guided Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 90–120 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 688 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Capital of the World Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Capital of the World Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Capital of the World Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Capital of the World Walking Tour?
Capital of the World Walking Tour price starts from €222.90. Discover and book Capital of the World Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Capital of the World Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Capital of the World Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Capital of the World Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Capital of the World Walking Tour?
Capital of the World Walking Tour is hosted by New York Dynamic. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact New York Dynamic on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Capital of the World Walking Tour on Tripadvisor