Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We eat our way through the charming, iconic and extremely delicious neighborhood of Greenwich Village. As we walk and eat you will see vestiges of the original Dutch settlement and early British influences still visible today. Your three-hour tour will unlock secret food havens nestled throughout this beautiful enclave and you will discover the hidden history found around every corner. As we take a stroll back through time, we will uncover the origins of some of New York's quintessential foods and how they have evolved into the delicious morsels we will indulge in today. In addition, as with all of our tours, there is our Secret Dish, which will be revealed on the day of your tour. As a private tour, everything works around you! Our start times are much more easy going, dates can open up. It's a much more intimate and cozy experience. No need to shout over other tourists, you will have every question answered, and leave feeling like a native yourself!
- You'll start atIFC Center323 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USAIFC Center - 323 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014 Take the 6th Avenue/Carmine Street exit at the West 4th Street A/B/C/D/E/F/M subway station. The IFC Center is located directly behind the subway exit. Your guide will be waiting for you underneath the IFC Center marquee, holding an orange umbrella.See address & details
- Pass byThe High LineEmpire State Building
- You'll end at71 7th Ave S71 7th Ave S, New York, NY 10014, USAThe tour will end at 7th Avenue near Bleecker Street, closest to the Christopher Street-Sheridan Square #1 train subway station.See address & details
IFC Center, 323 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
71 7th Ave S, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- We do walk about 3 miles during the NYC tour, and our pizza stop has a couple of steps up at the entrance. All other stops are fully wheelchair accessible.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Secret Food Tours New York City
Old dogs:new tricks!
Excellent day out! Bridget taught us—New Yorkers—some cool history and took us to some great alternatives of classi…
Secret food tour - Greenwich village
Had a fab food tour on March 4th with Bridget Excellent tour guide Scrummy food Excellent way to find secret food g…
Food, facts, and fun!
What a great way to spend an afternoon. We got to explore the Village, learn about its history, and experience som…
Fantastic Not to be missed Lower East side food tour
Had the most unforgettable tour with Dante. He took us to many amazing food places on the Lower East Side. He was k…
Tasty Introduction to Greenwich Village
Margaret was excellent with many great little factoids and the history of Greenwich Village, including how it's cha…
First New York Trip for My Kids
Our tour guide was Thalia. She was awesome. Loved the places chosen and the fantastic food! Below is the order o…
Great guide and great food
Bridget was an excellent guide. She was very knowledgeable and took us to some great spots - would definitely reco…
Entertaining and fun T was an excellent guide easy to chat with and very knowledgeable The pizzas were good we tri…
Best way to introduce yourself to Greenwich village
First time in NYC, and my guide Laura was the best! She had great knowledge of the city and kept things going at a …
We had such a great time on this tour. We do this tour every time we visit NY and there’s always something new to t…
New York Food
Bridget’s guidance, selection of venues and commentary were really good; she made Greenwich come alive The food was…
Best Day of Our Trip
We absolutely loved this tour and would recommend to everyone! Our tour guide Bridget was so lovely and knowledgeab…
A Pleasant Afternoon in Brooklyn
We booked this tour as part of a day-trip to New York to celebrate our son's birthday. After looking over the rath…
Greenwich Village Food Tour
The tour guide did an amazing job of accommodating for everyone, she is a great public speaker and is overall very …
Interesting and Enjoyable Tour
My wife and I did the Secret Food tour. We were accompanied by 2 other couples, both of whom were very friendly and…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,363 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village
What time does Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village start?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village price starts from €78.88. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours New York Greenwich Village on Tripadvisor