Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Cycling across the Brooklyn bridge has long been a must-do for visitors to New York, and for good reason. There is hardly a better way to see this iconic bridge and admire the vast Manhattan skyline than while cruising along on a bike and feeling the breeze in your hair. Now, however, you can experience even more with Bike Rent NYC’s new Double Bridge Tour. This tour gives customers the opportunity not only to cycle this historic bridge, but also to explore the Brooklyn and DUMBO areas before returning to Manhattan via the Manhattan Bridge. On this loop you will get to experience both bridges, Brooklyn’s beautiful new waterfront cycle path and the vibrancy of DUMBO. Expect stunning views, flashes of colorful street art and of course a thrilling bike ride.
- You'll start at145 Nassau St145 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USABike Rent NYC location, look for green signage, very close to the Brooklyn BridgeSee address & details
- 1Brooklyn BridgeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2DumboStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Brooklyn HeightsStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Manhattan BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5South Street Seaport Historic DistrictStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6World Trade Center Memorial FoundationStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end at145 Nassau St145 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USABike Rent NYC location, look for green signage, very close to the Brooklyn BridgeSee address & details
145 Nassau St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum group size is two (2) travelers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Central Park Bike Tours
Book via TripAdvisor - one and not the advertised two hour tour
Arrived at the bike shop at quarter to 10am (booked tour time). The bike staff said the guide would not be arriving…
Great Morning adventure in NYC!
Although, I have been to the park beforehand rented bikes without a tour, we learned so much about the park that we…
wrong location and wrong time
They sent me a wrong location where the store is closed, and the wrong time when the store is closed. So I can just…
GREAT BIKES AND GREAT SERVICE
Brand new Trek bike rented. Quick process and easy return. Only call out is that they open at 9AM and not 8AM as li…
This is a really great tour and I'm so glad I did it! I will say, it was much more intense than I was expecting. Th…
Sunday Sunny Roll Through Central Park
This was the bomb. Best way to see the park sights in an hour. So gorgeous...lots of life with all different kinds …
Started out on the wrong foot. Original guide had an emergency. Totally understood, so they were getting another on…
Bike tour around Central Park
We had a great experience with the Guided Bike Tour of Central Park. Our guide was great but we all agreed it woul…
Lovely afternoon tour
This was a great way to spend the afternoon in Central Park. Enjoyed our guide and the landmarks were so interestin…
My husband and I (30s) pre-booked a bike tour prior to our trip to NY. We’d visited Central Park before, but becaus…
Totally worth it!
Me (21) and my mum (53) were nervous about the tour considering the cold NYC January weather and that it ended up j…
Lots of fun!!
Such a great tour! The artwork and the views were very memorable and we got great photos. Our tour guide Ed was inf…
Great tour of Central Park. Our tour guide was amazing and did a great job of engaging with the group!
Guided Bike Tour of Central Park New York City
Had a great few hours cycling around Central Park on Xmas day with our tour guide Philip. Many thanks
Would not rent from here again; terrible customer service.
Rented from the 55th St location. Customer service was horrible. She was locking up to leave in the middle of the…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Mountain Bike Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,258 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 177 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour
What time does 2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour start?
2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book 2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour?
How much is 2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour?
2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour price starts from €44.05. Discover and book 2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour cancellation policy?
2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Bridges NYC Bike Tour on Tripadvisor