Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
[Delicacy] Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder! [Accommodation] All deluxe hotels. [Expert] Tour experts. The only tour operator provides 24/7 uninterrupted customer service hotline. [Explore] Visit 6 noted cities in the US. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Washington D.C. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia and Boston. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls. In-depth tour inside the campus of Ivy Leagues’ Harvard, and visits the one of the top science research university, MIT. [Shopping] *Self-guided in Flushing tour (JFK/LGA) Or Jersey Garden outlet shopping (EWR)on the day of Airport pick up(JFK/LGA). [Entertainment] Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
New York Tour
Philadelphia- Washington D.C
Corning- Niagara Falls
Upstate New York - Boston
87 Bowery, 75-93 Bowery, New York, NY 10002, USA LaGuardia Airport, New York, Queens, NY 11371, USA Newark Liberty International Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, USA 136-51 37th Avenue, Queens, NY 11354, USA John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA
John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA Boston - Logan International Airport, Boston, MA 02128, USA LaGuardia Airport, Terminal B - Ground Level, Queens, NY 11371, USA Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, MA 02128, USA 87 Bowery, 75-93 Bowery, New York, NY 10002, USA 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel (5 Nights)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bell Center
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Memorial
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange)
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages
- Service fee(minimum US$10/person/day,any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- NYC Morning Tour Adult：$25.00； Senior（65+）：$25.00； Child（3-12）：$15.00
- NYC Night Tour Adult：$25.00； Senior（65+）：$25.00； Child（Under 12）：$15.00
- One World Observatory Adult ：$39.00； Senior (65+)：$36.00； Child(6-12)：$32.00
- Liberty Cruise Adult：$29.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child(3-12)：$17.00
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$17.00； Child (under 12)：$0.00
- Madame Tussauds New York Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$25.00； Child(3-12)：$23.00
- USS Intrepid Adult：$33.00； Senior(65+)：$31.00； Child(5-12)：$24.00
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour Adult（13+）：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(3-12)：$12.00
- US Capitol In-Depth Tour Adult：$28.00； Senior（65+）：$28.00； Child（under 12）：$28.00
- DC Sightseeing Cruise Adult：$26.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$18.00
- The Corning Museum of Glass Adult：$20.00； Senior (62+)：$17.00； Children (Under 17)：$0.00
- Niagra Falls Night Tour Adult（12+）：$30.00； Child（0-12）：$25.00
- Niagara Jet Boat [ Adult：$69.00/Senior(55+)：$69.00/Children (12&under,minimum of 40 inches)：$59.00 ]
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour Adult：$19.25； Senior(65+)：$19.25； Child(6-12)：$11.20
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour Adult：$14.00； Senior：$14.00； Child：$12.00
- Boston Lobster Dinner Adult：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(under 12)：$32.00
- Boston Harbor Cruise Child(3-11)：$17.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Adult：$22.00
- Buffet/Group Meal in East Coast Adult：$16 - $22； Child（Under 12）：$10 - $15
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour Adult：$45.00； Senior(65+)：$43.00； Child(3-12)：$35.00
- Entry/Admission - Dumbo
- Entry/Admission - Rockefeller Center
- Entry/Admission - Wall Street
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds New York
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Independence National Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
- Entry/Admission - White House
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Jet Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - Corning Museum of Glass
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls
- Entry/Admission - Maid of the Mist Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - Old Fort Niagara
- Entry/Admission - Harvard University
- Entry/Admission - Boston Harbor Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Quincy Market
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Newark International Airport, Dumbo, and 34 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 190 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6
Which attractions will I visit with 6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6?
How much is 6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6?
6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6 price starts from €471.95. Discover and book 6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6 on Tripadvisor
What is the 6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6 cancellation policy?
6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6 cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6 on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6?
6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6 is hosted by Universal Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Universal Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6-Day Tour New York+Washington D.C.+Niagara Falls+Boston (NY/NJ departure) AP6 on Tripadvisor