Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1. Elite Tour with a professional driver and experienced tour leader. No more than 13 guests. 2. Deluxe Sprinter van. 3. Tour leader will accompany guests when visiting attractions. 4. 2 – hour Metropolitan Museum of Art tour including 45-minutes guided tour. 5. Complimentary Liberty Cruise Admission to get close to Statue of Liberty and skyline of downtown Manhattan and Complimentary Admission for The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) to explore the largest and most influential museums of modern art in the world. 6. Visit United Nations Headquarters to explore the “International territory” in the world.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byNew York City
- 1One World ObservatoryStop: 70 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Ground Zero Museum WorkshopStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Liberty CruiseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTrinity Church
- 4Wall StreetStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byCharging Bull (Wall Street Bull)
- 5United Nations HeadquartersStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
229 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036, USA 131-133 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation (Minivan)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Liberty Cruise ticket
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Cruise
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Food and beverage
- Attraction admission fee
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- One World Observatory Adult ：$39.00； Senior (65+)：$36.00； Child(6-12)：$32.00
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$17.00； Child (under 12)：$0.00
- Service fee (min US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Entry/Admission - United Nations Headquarters
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 825 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,438 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q
Which attractions will I visit with 1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q?
How much is 1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q?
1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q price starts from €134.84. Discover and book 1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q on Tripadvisor
What is the 1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q cancellation policy?
1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q?
1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q is hosted by Universal Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Universal Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1-Day Tour New York City Deluxe (NYC departure) NY1Q on Tripadvisor