Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at160 John St160 John St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USAExtra Space Storage Facility Loading Dock. Enter Building and Take First Hallway to the Left.See address & details
- 1Bushwick Collective Street ArtStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byFort Greene Park
- 2Brooklyn Navy Yard BLDG 92Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byDomino ParkDumbo
- You'll end at160 John St160 John St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USAExtra Space Storage Facility Loading Dock. Enter Building and Take First Hallway to the Left.See address & details
160 John St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Bushwick Collective Street Art
- Entry/Admission - Brooklyn Navy Yard BLDG 92
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Brooklyn Giro Bicycle Tours
A day out in Brooklyn
Awesome bike tour exploring Brooklyn with a very enthusiastic guide demonstrating his amazing knowledge of his favo…
Best Brooklyn Experience
This was one of the best experiences I’ve had as a tourist! Not only was our tour guide so knowledgeable about the …
Super recommended! We had problems with the reservation that had nothing to do with the company but John quickly he…
Birthday Bike Ride
Everything about the tour was great. Beautiful Cannondale bike, clean helmet, complete safety precautions were tak…
Birthday Bike Tour
Our bike tour was fabulous! John was ridiculously knowledgeable and passionate about the history of the areas of B…
Great ride for locals too
Had a great fall day seeing Brooklyn, and highly recommend to others! Our group was all New Yorkers and experience…
One of the best bike tours
Recently moved back to nyc, decided to book a bike tour to reacquaint myself with NYC, John, the owner, a true New …
John is a very knowledgeable tour guide. He made the entire experience a lot of fun, I’ll definitely be taking more…
"Excellent Family Biking Tour"
I cannot say enough good things about our Brooklyn Neighborhoods Bike Tour as it more than exceeded our expectation…
My husband and I had a great time on our private bike tour of Brooklyn with John, who was very knowledgeable and ac…
Best bike tour in the city!
Had a great time, John is an excellent guide! We learned so much and had so much fun! Would definitely do it again!
Excellent Way to See Brooklyn
My teenage son, his friend, and I had the opportunity to ride with John through Brooklyn. I was worried the boys we…
biking in Brooklyn
what a fantastic way to discover the streets of Brooklyn. They have some amazing bike paths to safely ride along. …
Hands down best experience in Brooklyn
This is a long delayed review as we went on the Brooklyn bike tour back in March 2020. The tour was hands down the …
A Birthday Present to Remember
I decided that I would arrange for a bike tour through neighborhoods in Brooklyn for my daughter's birthday who rea…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 688 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour
What time does Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour start?
Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour?
Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour price starts from €40.45. Discover and book Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Brooklyn Street Art Bike Tour on Tripadvisor