per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Scavenger Hunt with over 30 varied challenges
- Historical and architectural walking tour of Midtown Manhattan
- Identification of 12 film locations to see scenes from your favorite movies.
- WiFi -- This activity requires you use your smartphone from start to end. You'll need data/Internet
- Entry/Admission - New Victory Theater
- Departure details
- Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA Once you're standing outside this hotel, and have completed the transaction with our website, log in with your account to begin your scavenger hunt.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152849P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt
What you can expect during your visit
- Outdoor activity done in small groups, up to 6 persons. No need to touch anything or enter anywhere.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- How much is New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt price starts from €35.04. Discover and book New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- What is the New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt cancellation policy?
- New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt is hosted by Hollywood Tourist Scavenger Hunt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hollywood Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book New York Midtown Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152849P9
- You'll start atGrand Central Terminal89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USAOnce you're standing outside this hotel, and have completed the transaction with our website, log in with your account to begin your scavenger hunt.See address & details
- 1Grand Central TerminalStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2New York Public LibraryStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Bryant ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Bank of America TowerStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5BroadwayStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6The KnickerbockerStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Madame Tussauds New YorkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8New Victory TheaterStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Times SquareStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 10Hard Rock Cafe New YorkStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byNational Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
See 12 more stops
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great way to explore some Back Bay history
Great way to get a little history of Back Bay. Alot of information and very cool venues. The challenge questions …
Mix of good and bad
Overall fun, hampered by some errors in navigation, lots of questions are basic. Nice info on history
Nice way to visit the city
It was a fun hunt to do with the kids (13 & 8 yrs old). If you book through Trip Advisor, you'll get a code. Then …
It was very historical and interesting. Were the scavenger hunt took us was very beautiful. Please fix the speed of…
Always nice to walk and learn a city in a play-manner and this one fulfill s that. We have missed the wouw-factor.…
A great way to explore a city
My husband and I were in Ottawa for 2 nights and looking for something to do for a day. The scavenger hunt was so m…
Spectacular Montreal Olympic Park
It's my first time to visit the Montreal Olympic Park... we ride the cable to reached the observatory deck and from…
We had a lot of fun doing this scavenger hunt. We saw new things and learned alot of history that we hadn't heard b…
Nice and easy self-guided city tour
Good way to see the main Rotterdam sights and get a good overview of the city. One clue - the barrels, was wrong/ou…
We did this back in the summer of 2017 and it was really amazing. We got to see all the sites we wanted to see and …