This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
No sweeter way to experience NYC multi cultural supreme culinary nature! We'll visit some trendy popular places, along some hidden gems with desserts from Taiwan, Brazil, Sicilia, Ireland and more. Also good for diet! After this visit, you won't touch any sugar for a while :)
- You'll start atSpring Street Subway StationNew York, NY 10013, USARight outside the C,E subway station - next to the "God's Love We Deliver" buildingSee address & details
- 1ChinatownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Little ItalyStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3West VillageStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSpring Street Subway StationNew York, NY 10013, USARight outside the C,E subway station - next to the "God's Love We Deliver" buildingSee address & details
Spring Street Subway Station, New York, NY 10013, USA
Returns to original departure point
- We'll get to taste 8 different samples of desserts
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 210 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,377 travellers!