Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 60–80 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pictures during the tour
- Drop-off at hotels within 5 blocks of Central Park South Corner
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Bethesda Fountain
- Entry/Admission - Bow Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick-up is offered from hotels within 5 blocks of 200 Central Park South Corner (corner of 59th Street and 7th Avenue.)
- 200 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, USA 200 Central Park South (corner of 59th Street and 7th Avenue.)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147346P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour?
- How much is Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour?
- Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour price starts from €63.82. Discover and book Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour cancellation policy?
- Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour?
- Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour is hosted by Official Central Park pedicab Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Official Central Park pedicab Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Classic 1-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147346P1
- You'll start at200 Central Park SOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Central ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byTimes SquareCarnegie Hall
- 2Bethesda FountainStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bow BridgeStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Strawberry Fields, John Lennon MemorialStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byColumbus CircleUpper East SideBalto StatueCentral Park ZooUpper West Side
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great guided tour through Central Park! We saw many attractions, stopped to walk around and take pictures, and lear…
Great tour guide. My 9 year old daughter loved him.
Great guide. He was very knowledgeable. Great with kids. Very polite and responsive. He was great to recommend thi…
A Fun Way to See the Attractions in Central Park!
We did this tour on March 27 - a cold, windy, and eventually turning to a rainy, sleeting day. It was still fun and…
Fodi Diakite made our last day in NYC a very good one.
Fodi showed us all the highlights of the park as well as a good history lesson of both the park and the surroundin…
Ian and His Pedicab-The Best!
Took a pedicab tour through Central Park with Ian who has a red bike. He is a history major and had lots to tell us…
Abdul was a great Tour guide and really helpful. He made our day. Ask for Abdul. The best tour guide...