Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience a Brooklyn sightseeing tour and pizza-tasting adventure in one fun, hassle-free excursion from Manhattan. Enjoy the comforts of a climate-controlled bus while crossing the Brooklyn Bridge and cruising through New York’s most populous borough. See the DUMBO, Sunset Park, and Bay Ridge neighborhoods and landmarks such as Coney Island Boardwalk. Visit two revered Brooklyn pizzerias, all with the help of a guide and without having to brave the subway.
- You'll start at137 4th Ave137 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USAIn front of Liquiteria Juice Bar on northeast corner of East 13th Street & 4th Avenue. (in the Union Square area of Manhattan). Customers need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start as the bus leaves promptly & on time. You won’t be able to catch up with the bus once the tour has started.See address & details
- 1A Slice of Brooklyn Bus ToursStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Union SquareStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byManhattan BridgeWilliamsburg Bridge
- 3DumboStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Brooklyn BridgeStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass bySunset Park, BrooklynVerrazano Narrows Bridge
- 5BensonhurstStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byShore Road Park
- 6Coney IslandStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Union SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end at137 4th Ave137 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USAIn front of Liquiteria Juice Bar on northeast corner of East 13th Street & 4th Avenue. (in the Union Square area of Manhattan). Customers need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start as the bus leaves promptly & on time. You won’t be able to catch up with the bus once the tour has started.See address & details
- Eat Neapolitan- and Sicilian-style slices at two of Brooklyn’s top pizzerias
- Travel NYC’s most populous borough from end-to-end by air-conditioned bus
- See landmarks such as Coney Island Boardwalk and Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Pass filming locations for Goodfellas, Annie Hall, and Saturday Night Fever
What to Expect
Start your tour in Union Square, where you board a bus and ride from Manhattan over the East River and into Brooklyn. Your first pizza pit stop is the Neapolitan-style pizzeria, Grimaldi’s, under the Brooklyn Bridge in DUMBO. Then, your end-to-end tour of Brooklyn takes you from DUMBO, the neighborhood named for its location Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass, and past Brooklyn Bridge Park, the Fulton Ferry Landing, and Red Hook before heading to Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst, and Coney Island, home of the famous boardwalk. Along the way, your guide points out filming locations from classic New York movies such as Goodfellas, Saturday Night Fever, Annie Hall and The French Connection. Your second pizza stop is L&B Spumoni Gardens, known for its Sicilian-style pizza. Two slices of pizza and non-alcoholic beverages at each location are included in the tour price.
137 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Meals as per itinerary
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at one of the pizzerias)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- All our pizza tastings are vegetarian. Gluten-free and vegan options are available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing are recommended as you will not spend the entire time on the bus
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark, as buses don't have wheelchair access and not all restaurants are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I took this tour as part of a weekend retreat from a hectic work schedule in January 2020. Just one of many trips to the greatest city in the world, NYC. I never would have expected it to be the last trip to NYC in the foreseeable history of my existence. We had tickets to…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Our group of 5 (from Philadelphia!) LOVED our Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour! It is so much more than just eating delicious pizza! Marc, our guide, made the tour interesting and fun . . . pointing out landmarks, best photo spots, and famous movie locations! Walking on the…
Date of experience: March 2020
So I just moved to NYC and took this tour to learn about my new home. It is so much more than a pizza tour. You get to see a lot of Brooklyn including Coney Island. Marc was a delight - funny and knowledgable. Major shout out to Hung who drove us all around expertly. Great…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
After debating on which, if any, tours to take while in NYC we opted for this one. And I can honestly say we were not disappointed. My husband and I took our 6 year old daughter on the pizza tour and while she started out grumpy, the pizza snapped her out of it fast. And the…
2 Helpful votes
The tour was fantastic! Paula was very entertaining and informative. We really enjoyed the history of Brooklyn and also the pizza. We would highly recommend the tour!
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
I had the Dyker Heights tour booked for December however due to the current climate we are unable to visit NYC as w…
Great fun for young and old
We took two 13 year old boys on this fun tour of Brooklyn. We covered the borough from DUMBo toSunset Park to Coney…
We booked the Dyker Heights Christmas lights tour for a night in December, firstly the bus was on time and left pro…
I am from Australia and found that the "Slice of Brooklyn Tours" are the best Company to explore Brooklyn. I have d…
Chocolate fun in Brooklyn
On our way home from our chocolate bus tour and needed to write a review ASAP. The tour was wonderful and the pizza…
My mom and I enjoyed our Christmas lights tour. Our guide and driver were very friendly. Slice of Brooklyn has this…
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights tour - 2 thumbs up!!
We did the Dyker Heights Christmas Lights tour in December 2019. It was brilliant. I highly recommend doing this to…
A++ from a fellow tour owner!
Anyone can take you to see the Christmas lights in Brooklyn but it's so much more fun with Paula and her family. Cl…
Absolutely LOVED the Christmas Light-tour. The bus-team just knows how to create a great and very personal experien…
It's something you must do while in NY city! You won't believe it till you see it with your eyes. Amazing lights an…
Loved it. Great tour guide. It was an awesome experience. Thanks so much for a really memorable night.
We did this tour on December 23, 2019. It was incredible! Paula is awesome, knowledgeable, entertaining, etc. I …
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights
Loved this tour from beginning to end! Our tour guide, Paula was fun and knowledgeable and truly added to the exper…
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Out tour guide was Jake. We saw lots of houses decked out with unbelievable Christmas…
Fantastic tour of Dyker's Christmas Lights.
If, like me, you love Christmas, then this is the tour for you! It was a fun filled tour, not only of the amazing l…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 4,546 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,317 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 215 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,394 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour
What time does A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour start?
A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour?
How much is A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour?
A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour price starts from €72.78. Discover and book A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour cancellation policy?
A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour on Tripadvisor