Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hop aboard the chocolate bus for a delectable tour of fashionable Brooklyn, with tastings of heritage and artisan chocolates at four of the borough’s finest chocolatiers, plus a slice of Margherita pizza too. Visit Jacques Torres Chocolate, The Chocolate Room, Raaka Chocolate, and Li-Lac Chocolates, and enjoy the city’s best Statue of Liberty views along the way.
- You'll start at137 4th Ave137 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USAIn front of Liquiteria Juice Bar on northeast corner of East 13th Street & 4th Avenue. (in the Union Square area of Manhattan). Customers need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start as the bus leaves promptly & on time. You won’t be able to catch up with the bus once the tour has started.See address & details
- 1A Slice of Brooklyn Bus ToursStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Union SquareStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byDumbo
- 3Jacques Torres ChocolateStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Cobble HillStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byRed Hook Dock
- 5Raaka ChocolateStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byIndustry City
- 6Li-Lac Chocolates (Industry City)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Union SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end at137 4th Ave137 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USAIn front of Liquiteria Juice Bar on northeast corner of East 13th Street & 4th Avenue. (in the Union Square area of Manhattan). Customers need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start as the bus leaves promptly & on time. You won’t be able to catch up with the bus once the tour has started.See address & details
- Taste your way through Brooklyn’s most delicious chocolate on a bus tour
- Visit heritage brands, working factories, and gourmet chocolatiers
- Capture the perfect Statue of Liberty picture from a waterfront park
- Enjoy a slice of New York–style pizza along the way
137 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I am from Australia and found that the "Slice of Brooklyn Tours" are the best Company to explore Brooklyn. I have done all the tours both in 2017 AND AGAIN in 2019 and would HIGHLY recommend them. - you could not do better. Marc - one of the guides, is fabulous - informative and…
Date of experience: December 2019
On our way home from our chocolate bus tour and needed to write a review ASAP. The tour was wonderful and the pizza was great but our tour guide Mark made the whole experience fun and informative. This guy has the best personality and sense of humor!!’ Without him it was just…
This tour was all about chocolate. The really fine, high quality kind made by people who take great pride in their final product. Four places...all very different. At two of the stops we met and were told all about the business and the foods, by the owners. There is no pressure…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
This tour was fantastic! I took my friend and our mom's for her birthday and we all loved it!! Our guide Paula was the best! This tour took us to four different places where we got to taste some of the best chocholates we've ever had. As an added bonus the pizza stop was much…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
I had the Dyker Heights tour booked for December however due to the current climate we are unable to visit NYC as w…
Who'da Thunk It?
I took this tour as part of a weekend retreat from a hectic work schedule in January 2020. Just one of many trips …
Pizza, History, and a Walk on the Boardwalk
Our group of 5 (from Philadelphia!) LOVED our Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour! It is so much more than just eating del…
So I just moved to NYC and took this tour to learn about my new home. It is so much more than a pizza tour. You get…
All The Pizza
After debating on which, if any, tours to take while in NYC we opted for this one. And I can honestly say we were n…
Great fun for young and old
We took two 13 year old boys on this fun tour of Brooklyn. We covered the borough from DUMBo toSunset Park to Coney…
A Slice of Brooklyn Tour
The tour was fantastic! Paula was very entertaining and informative. We really enjoyed the history of Brooklyn and…
Such a fun time!
This tour was so fun! And the pizza was delicious (and you get A LOT.) Paula was a fantastic guide! She’s funny, en…
We booked the Dyker Heights Christmas lights tour for a night in December, firstly the bus was on time and left pro…
Fun, informative & great Pizza 🍕
Yesterday I went on the Pizza tour of Brooklyn. We had a wonderful time. Our group was such fun & we stopped at Gri…
My mom and I enjoyed our Christmas lights tour. Our guide and driver were very friendly. Slice of Brooklyn has this…
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights tour - 2 thumbs up!!
We did the Dyker Heights Christmas Lights tour in December 2019. It was brilliant. I highly recommend doing this to…
Hi light of my trip!
10 of us went on this trip & our guide was Marc with a ‘c’ - it was absolutely fantastic! Marc was a brilliant gui…
SO MUCH FUN!
Paula was our tour guide and SHE ROCKED! Honestly one of the most fun things we've ever done in NYC and we have don…
Brooklyn pizza tour
Had a fantastic time on the slice of Brooklyn pizza tour. Great tasting pizza and tour of Brooklyn. Tour guide was …
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 43,354 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,363 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn
What time does Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn start?
Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn?
How much is Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn?
Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn price starts from €53.09. Discover and book Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn on Tripadvisor
What is the Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn cancellation policy?
Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Brooklyn Chocolate Tour: A Slice of Brooklyn on Tripadvisor