Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Bryant Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tickets to Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Entrance to Rockefeller Center skating rink
- Departure details
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York, NY 10022, USA The tour meets in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral at 5th Avenue between 50th and 51st. Our guide will be there to greet you at the confirmed time of the tour. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706.
- Macy's, 151 W 34th St., New York, NY 10001, USA Macy's Herald Square.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31003P29
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Admission to St. Patrick's not available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Rockefeller Center Tree is not lit and decorated until early December (varies per year)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- The local service provider reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- This is a private tour so the group will be limited to you and your guests and a guide
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour?
- How much is Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour?
- Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour price starts from €78.62. Discover and book Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour?
- Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour is hosted by Top Dog Tours NYC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Top Dog Tours NYC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private New York City Christmas Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31003P29
- You'll start atSt. Patrick's CathedralNew York, NY 10022, USAThe tour meets in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral at 5th Avenue between 50th and 51st. Our guide will be there to greet you at the confirmed time of the tour. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. If you are running late, please call our office at (718) 806-1706.See address & details
- 1Rockefeller CenterStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2St. Patrick's CathedralStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bryant ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMacy's Herald SquareHerald Square
- 4Rockefeller Center Christmas TreeStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byRadio City Music HallNew York Public LibrarySaks Fifth Avenue30 Rockefeller Center
- You'll end atMacy's151 W 34th St., New York, NY 10001, USAMacy's Herald Square.See address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Christine is amazing. Had a really great time and much fun. Thanks a lot. If we come back we will definitely do a t…
I know the Village pretty well so I was somewhat surprised to hear untrue information coming out of our tour guide’…
Patrick Kelly is rather unpleasant in email exchanges. We did not realise our New York pass was going to run out wh…
5 Stars / Top Dog Tours
Our private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour on 1/21/23 was terrific. We used Top Dog Tours NYC and our gui…
Private guided tour of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Had a private guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Our tour guide Gabi was very knowledgable and …
The Ghosts of Greenwich Village tour is well worth the money! Ghosts were, of course, a large part of the tour, but…
Great way to learn about Greenwich.
Fantastic, informative and fun tour of Greenwich. Christine knows her stuff and answered all the questions with eas…
Not nearly what we expected
This was a private tour and while our guide was is very personable and was friendly to us, the tour lacked substanc…
The tour guide was pleasant, but it would’ve been nice to have some more in-depth information as we walked along th…
Really interesting facts about the city and the comic/movie background. Percy was super hyped and knew all the fact…
I had an amazing time on this tour. The stories were very interesting and varied. My guide, Luke, is fantastic, eng…
Wonderful tour and guide!!
The tour was wonderful and Christine was an excellent tour guide. My 76 year old mother was with us and she has som…
The tour was amazing! Gabby was very fun and knowledgable about all fun facts and spooky facts of the places we vis…
Captivating stories, and a lot of cool history even for locals. Numerous stops, and the host took time to tailor to…
Gabby was FABULOUS
Great tour, super interesting. Gabby’s energy, enthusiasm, and fabulous storytelling skills (which were so good tha…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Dec 2018 • Couples
My wife and I really enjoyed seeing all the sights, and hearing about the history of the region and sights. Liz was terrific in her presentations and knowledge while guiding us around. Just a great evening. Thanks Liz!
Written 4 December 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.