Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at810 8th Ave810 8th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USAPlease meet inside the supermarket in the Cafe area, to the left past the cashiers.See address & details
- 1The Food EmporiumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2World Wide Plaza ResidenceStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3citizenM New York Times Square HotelStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byTimes SquareBNP ParibasAvenue of the Americas
- 4Rockefeller CenterStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5St. Patrick's CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byFifth AvenueOlympic Tower public atriumLa GrenouilleAustrian Cultural Forum New YorkPaley ParkLIM College - The TownhousePapillon Bistro & BarPlaza Public ArcadeTrump TowerFifth Avenue Presbyterian Church432 Park Avenue CondominiumsBillionaires Row
- 6Knave at the Parker New YorkStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass by6 1/2 AvenueManhattan Unlocked Historical and Architectural Walking Tours
- You'll end at787 7th Ave787 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USASee address & details
810 8th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
787 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
Super interesting tour that covered a swath of Midtown I have visited numerous times before, but this helped me see it in a whole new way. My sons, 18 and 16, found it fascinating too. We learned the architectural history of buildings around us, the history of the city and…
Date of experience: March 2019
My husband and my 26 yr old son and I all enjoyed this very much. You walk in the passages that connect buildings. This is not some sort of subterranean world, just normal corridors just below the city. The guide was very knowledgeable and show us a number of places that if I…
Date of experience: December 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from RobAmell, Guide at Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour
Responded 22 Feb 2019
Thank you very much, Liz, it was a pleasure taking you and your family around. I hope to see you again on future tours. Rob
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Manhattan Unlocked Historical and Architectural Walking Tours
An eye opening tour!
My brother and I were the only ones on the tour as the corona virus was just taking hold in NYC. We are both nativ…
Amazing tour of the history of New York’s tenements
Rob is an expert on the history of the tenements and immigration of the 1800’s and up. I live in New York and learn…
Super Informative Look at the History of Low Income Housing in NYC/Lower East Side
Robert was great, giving us a terrific perspective of the history of low income housing in the Lower East Side, and…
Brilliant walk and excellent guide
My wife and I (and our small dog) went on the recreated sights of the 1840s walk with Robert on a cold New York day…
Manhattan UnLocked-Robert Amell-Superb!
We were amazed at the knowledge that Robert Amell shared with us. He was well organized and well-versed on the hist…
Great fun, if you love architecture a definite must do!
We did - Recreate the Most Popular Walking Tour of 1840 and essentially it is a SoHo Tour taking you through how th…
Great Tour and Guide
Rob was very knowledgeable and provided us with a great tour. The history/background of the upper West Side added …
Excellent and Informative Tour
Walked around the lower east side, 5 points, and china town area for 2 hours, listening to the guide point out the …
We were visiting NYC with friends and found this tour. Rob was a phenomenal resource and we couldn't have enjoyed o…
We saw history march uptown!
Rob pulled back the layers of time to show us the world that was there before in midtown Manhattan. He's a real res…
This tour was an amazing way to see the city. Even though it was my first time visiting New York, I feel like I kno…
Brilliant!!! Can't wait to get back and see more!
Rob puts the history together in a way that makes all of New York City logical and accessible. Streets I’ve known (…
The tour was a fantastic experience as Robert is a very knowledgeable and engaging guide and the tour offers a uniq…
What a scam
We showed up 30mins early and our party of 3 talked at the pic in the ad until we realized it was 10mins after our …
Lots of interesting info!
I Was impressed with the tour guide’s knowledge and love for his city. Would definitely take another tour of his.
- Duration: 90–120 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
from €286.26* €318.07
Popular: Booked by 747 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour
How much is Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour?
Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour price starts from €32.03. Discover and book Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour?
Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour is hosted by Manhattan Unlocked Historical and Architectural Walking Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Manhattan Unlocked Historical and Architectural Walking Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Midtown Manhattan Art and Architecture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor