Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atCastle Clinton National MonumentNew York, NY 10004, USAPlease meet your guide on the steps outside of Castle Clinton's North Entrance (the far side from the water). The tour guide will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and will be carrying an orange flag.See address & details
- 1Battery ParkStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Manhattan SkylineStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Statue of LibertyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ellis IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atEllis IslandEllis Island, United StatesThe tour will end on Ellis Island. You can choose to stay there longer and explore on your own or take the first ferry back to Battery Park.See address & details
Castle Clinton National Monument, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States
- Pedestal access at the Statue of Liberty
- Round-Trip ferry transportation
- Professional guide
- Access to the new museum on Liberty Island
- Access to the museum on Ellis Island
- Guaranteed to skip the ticket and flex lines
- Entry/Admission - Manhattan Skyline
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or be offered a refund
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Downtown Manhattan is particularly windy
- Security screenings will take place prior to entering the ferry and pedestal at the statue. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screenings. All persons and property are subject to search.
- Prohibited items: any weapons (self-defense or otherwise), locking blades, tools of any kind, large non-folding umbrellas, tripods, laptops, tablet keyboards, luggage, coolers, drones, basketballs, sewing kits, lighter fluid, and anything propelled by aerosol.
- Backpacks, strollers, large items, & food and beverages must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island prior to entering the statue pedestal. These lockers are available for $0.25 per locker. This fee is NOT included in the tour price.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Liz Days was an excellent tour guide with tons of rich historical information she shared with my group today. She's one
Liz Days was an excellent tour guide with tons of rich historical information she shared with my group today. She's one tour guide that gives you huge value for your money.
Date of experience: December 2020
The boat ride was very enjoyable. Seeing all the sights from the water made our New York trip so much more fun and our guide Chris Triebel gave us so much information most of which I had never known. All our family members encouraged us to cancel our trip due to Covid and all…
Date of experience: October 2020
We thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Our guide Remi was excellent, he made sure we knew everything possible about the history of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. He was energetic, enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and professional. In my opinion he is a great ambassador for…
Date of experience: March 2020
2 Helpful votes
Michael Cohen was one of the best tour guides that I have had the pleasure to learn from. Even though, I'm sure, he has given this same tour a few hundred times - his passion for the topics was at the highest level. I would definitely ask for Mike by name on this tour (or any…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Jen was GREAT!
We had so much fun! Although a long day of walking Jen made it fun and was very knowledgeable! We definitely recomm…
Fabulous tour with Jen
Fabulous way to see New York! Our guide Jen was wonderful! She shared a wealth of knowledge and made the tour so…
Jenn Andres was our tour guide. She was just great! We were on a sisters trip visiting NYC for the first time. Book…
lady Liberty protects NY
Protecting NY rom the Pandemic is more human than statuary. However, it was a symbol of freedom for many lives ar…
Awesome tour and guide! Perfect day tour.
Jenn gave my daughter and I a great tour today! We were a small group and saw so much. I would recommend this trip …
Best tour of NYC
Jenn Andres gave us the most amazing personal tour that truly showed the highlight of NYC that my hubby and I have…
Very good tour
Chris is an excellent guide, we really recommend him. It’s a very good tour, we really enjoy it. Chris is an excell…
The tour was a gift to our son for his birthday who is getting into Broadway shows. Chris was very knowledgeable an…
Excellent tour! The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and did a great job! I will definitely recommend this to…
Must do tour with Jenn/ Experience 1
Your visit to NYC won’t to be complete without this tour with Experience 1. My college daughter and I did it While …
Statue of Liberty AND MORE
Nicola was a wonderful tour guide and consistently provided insight on not only the Statue of Liberty grounds, but …
Real professionalism !
We unfortunately were obliged to cancel our private tour at the Eiffel Tower. I can tell that after-sales service, …
An A++ tour, even in a pandemic!😃
What a fantastic tour with a GREAT guide! Gabby was wonderful and even during a pandemic with masks and distancing …
Rémi was our guide to visit the Eiffel Tower, and it was an absolute pleasure getting to know this beautiful buildi…
What fun! I used to live in NYC and I learned a lot . Chris made it super interesting and a great time - the perfec…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,200 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 210 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access
Which attractions will I visit with Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access?
Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access price starts from €202.95. Discover and book Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access cancellation policy?
Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access?
Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access is hosted by ExperienceFirst. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ExperienceFirst on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour - with Pedestal & Reserve Access on Tripadvisor