View all photos (68)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Follow in the footsteps of New York’s early immigrants and discover the beacon of liberty herself on this half-day tour of Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Enjoy priority boarding onto the ferry from Lower Manhattan—no waiting in line. This tour also includes guaranteed Statue of Liberty Museum and observation deck admission, audio headsets to make your guide’s stories crystal clear, and entry to Ellis Island’s historical facilities.
You'll start at
One Battery Park Plaza
One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004, USADeparture Point: In front of Starbucks on the corner of State Street and Pearl Street.
See address & details
- 1Statue of LibertyStop: 110 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ellis IslandStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Manhattan SkylineStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 4Ellis Island Immigration MuseumStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5New York HarborStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 6Statue of LibertyStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Includes round-trip ferry ride from Lower Manhattan with priority boarding
- Visit the iconic Statue of Liberty and its pedestal observation deck
- Relive US immigration history at the statue’s museum and on Ellis Island
- Hear your guide’s in-depth commentary via audio headsets
What to Expect
In the morning, head to Battery Park in Lower Manhattan, where you board a ferry. Skip the line with priority boarding, then take in the cinematic views of New York Harbor en route to your first stop: Liberty Island. Venture into the Statue of Liberty Museum, where audio headsets make it easy to hear your guide’s commentary. Ascend to the observation deck in the statue’s pedestal, from where you get 360-degree views and sweeping photos of New York’s skyline. Board another ferry bound for neighboring Ellis Island, which housed New York’s primary immigrant processing facilities from 1892 to 1954. Learn about the millions of people from around the world who passed through this gateway to the United States, and tour its well-preserved facilities with your guide. The tour ends when you board a ferry back to Battery Park, though you can choose to linger at Ellis Island’s Immigration Museum or see more of its sights before returning.
One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004, USA
Liberty Island, New York, NY 10004, USA Ellis Island, United States
- Live Guide
- Round Trip Ferry Service
- Reserve Entry & Priotory Boarding
- Pedestal Access (with Upgrade Only)
- Personal Headset with Earbud (with Upgrade Only)
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Does not include Crown Access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must pass through airport-style security screening. One before boarding the ferry, the second before entering the pedestal. Guests are advised to plan accordingly. No weapons, knives scissors, etc. will be allowed. There is no opportunity to check prohibited items before the first screening. They will be confiscated with no opportinity to retreive them.
- Backpacks & food or drink of any kind (except water) are not permitted inside the pedestal and must be placed in a locker before the second security screening. Lockers are available on Liberty Island. Guests will need 1 (one) x U.S. 25 cent coin to rent the locker. Coin is returned at the end of the rental.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most of the activity is stroller accessible but due to the limited amount of space on the pedestal observation deck strollers will need to be left outside.
- For wheelchairs there is an elevator and secondary lift to reach the observation deck. However due to the narrow limited space outside on the observation deck wheelchairs will not fit and are not permitted..
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DEPARTURE TIME: The trip requires a ferry to reach the Statue of Liberty. The tour must depart as scheduled to stay on time and keep with the ferry schedule, therefore we unfortunately cannot wait for late arrivals. A small delay of even 5 or 10 minutes could set the tour back 20 to 30 minutes. Please plan to arrive at the meeting point AT LEAST 15 to 30 minutes or more prior to scheduled departure to compensate for any travel delays on the day of your tour. Once the guide departs we cannot guarantee that guests who haven't checked in will be able to join the tour. Meeting point is at Starbucks where breakfast, coffee, tea etc. are available for purchase.
- Please do not listen to any direction given by people on the street. There are many tour operators and ticket sellers operating in the area who are not representative of our company. We cannot be responsible for instructions given by people who are not representatives of our company.
- If you require assistance please call the number listed on this voucher as early as possible. While we appreciate calls letting us know you are running late we cannot hold the tour as explained above.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for missing the tour due to late arrival.
- Based on availability guests may be able to re-book to another tour on another date. The ferry tickets that we purchase for your visit are non-refundable and space is limited therefore a rebooking fee will be assessed.
- There is a good amount of walking on this tour. There are opportunities to sit but guests should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: City Tales Sightseeing & Private Tours
Jim is the man!
I visited Manhattan for the first time as a tourist, and I decided to visit the Statue of Liberty. I was unsure of…
Liberty Island Visit
We were having coffee at Star Bucks and our guide Marc came near us. Timing was very good. He explained everything…
Jim is the best!
We took the tour on December 30th and thoroughly enjoyed it. The timing was excellent. Jim was an…
Cooper City, Florida100
Marc wit C, the best guider in this matter! I can not believe all the information hi provided us. I would take it…
Marc Landma our tour guide was great and filled with knowledge since he has lived in the area his whole life. …
Don't hesitate booking this tour
We enjoyed this tour and Jim was a fantastic tour guide. A great touch also with him personally taking the time to…
Great introduction to the 9-11 memorial
Debie was great! She was very knowledgable about the history behind the site and other events occuring at the…
Matt was awesome. Full of information and did a great job of explaining. My daughter and I loved him.
Fantastic Trip with Debbie
Today we visited the Statue of Liberty with Debbie as our guide. We have had an amazing day and the children…
Statue of Liberty
Very nice tour. Jim was a very good tour guide, he provided us with a lot of information regarding the lady, the…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071