Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at44 9th Ave44 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USAMeatpacking District, New York 44 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10011 Directions: • Located on the corner of 9th Avenue and 14th StreetSee address & details
- 1Uncle Sam's New York Walking ToursStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The High LineStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3The High Line ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Meatpacking DistrictStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Whitney Museum of American ArtStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Chelsea MarketStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end at44 9th Ave44 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USAMeatpacking District, New York 44 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10011 Directions: • Located on the corner of 9th Avenue and 14th StreetSee address & details
44 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Guided walking tour
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Uncle Sam's New York Walking Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Whitney Museum of American Art
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants may come on tour in stroller
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 48 more reviews on Viator
This is such brilliant idea making a garden on disused railway lines. Now that the greenery has matured, the area is teeming with wild life and birds with many shrubs and flowers attracting butterflies and other insects to the area. It is a nice country walk making your forget…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Uncle Sam's New York Walking Tours
Buyer Beware. Scammers.
NYC Highline walk. No guide showed up. No email to let me know it was canceled. No phone call to let me know it was…
Tour operator did not show up
We booked a tour with Uncle Sam's through expedia for a tour of the 911 memorial. When we showed up at the agreed u…
No show from guide
Arrived 30 minutes early so we’d be at the correct place on time. Waited another hour for guide to show up. No one …
This museum is very well done it is tasteful and classy. It is a somber and sober reminder of the events of that d…
Fun and full of information!
Great tour! Our guide knew a great deal of information about the city and was very friendly. Wear comfy shoes becau…
OUTSTANDING!!! will bring tears to your eyes - come early (gets packed by noon) plan on 3hr+ lots of walking
SCAMMER!! DO NOT BOOK, NO SHOW! SKETCHY BUSINESS! BE WARE!
These people are Scammers. Booked through their website got two confirmation emails but no one showed up. Called th…
Shopping on Fifth Avenue
While we didn't go to some of the more expensive stores, my teenage daughter and I did shop on Fifth Avenue closer …
Goosebumps were raised with fear and anger both at a time. It was ghastly act of terrorism.
Goosebumps were raised with fear and anger both at a time. It was ghastly act of terrorism. Its beautifully preserv…
DONT DO IT!
This "club tour" is a joke and a waste of money. my group had 3, we arrived at 10pm.. we met at a pizza joint and g…
Not worth it.
At the meeting point we waited for 10min in the cold outside then they take you to a bus which obviously was full b…
The Worst Ever
I booked a Hamilton walking tour of the Financial District through this company about six weeks ago. I got a confi…
Pub Crawl was cancelled/Night Club reschedule
Staff was friendly, but it seemed a little unorganized. Our original Pub Crawl tour was cancelled due to low sign-…
Intimate, fascinating tour!
We took the Alexander Hamilton Financial District walking tour with Fred over Memorial Day weekend and it was amazi…
Save your money
Worst tour I have had the pleasure to take ,the tour guides phone was flat so he asked if he could use my phone to …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,040 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 56,858 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about New York High Line Park Walking Tour
What time does New York High Line Park Walking Tour start?
New York High Line Park Walking Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book New York High Line Park Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with New York High Line Park Walking Tour?
How much is New York High Line Park Walking Tour?
New York High Line Park Walking Tour price starts from €25.28. Discover and book New York High Line Park Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the New York High Line Park Walking Tour cancellation policy?
New York High Line Park Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book New York High Line Park Walking Tour on Tripadvisor