View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visiting Niagara Falls from New York can take several hours by car. On this tour, maximize your time with round-trip domestic flights and a bus transfer across the border. Arrive in time for lunch at a restaurant overlooking the falls, then admire the mighty falls from both the US and Canadian sides on a Maid of the Mist boat cruise (out-of-season travelers visit Journey Behind the Falls instead).
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Niagara Falls CanadaStop: 6 hours -After being collected from your Midtown Manhattan hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Upstate New York (approximately one hour). On arrival, you will be met by your guide for the day to board the bus to Niagara Falls. After lunch, it's time to board the famous "Maid of the Mist" boat for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin. The "Maid of the Mist" operates only in the warmer months, from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you will visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. This tour is likely to sell out! The Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!Read more
- Fantastic views from both the American and Canadian sides
- Delicious buffet lunch with a view over Niagara Falls
- See the falls from the water on the Maid of the Mist cruise
- Save time with hotel pickup and round-trip flights from New York
- Roundtrip airfare between NYC Airports and Upstate New York
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from the American and Canadian sides
- Niagara Falls boat cruise (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and Upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Gratuity (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. U.S. citizens will require additional documentation to enter Canada. A Canadian visa may be required for non-U.S. citizens; check your home country requirements for entering Canada.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible: you must advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- In the unlikely case of flights being canceled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available.
- Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- Niagara Falls clients will be picked up at hotels between 23rd Street & 74th Street. This will require that you provide hotel information at the time you complete your booking. Passengers staying at hotels below 23rd Street or above 74th Street will be advised of where they will be picked up when they call to re-confirm. Transportation to the pick-up point will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers.
- Infants 18 months and under are free
- Please note: At time of booking you are required to provide each passenger's name, gender and date of birth as it appears on their passport(s). You are also required to provide your hotel details so that the supplier can schedule your pickup. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Any name change after confirmation, will incur an amendment fee by the supplier directly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This a great way to see Niagara Falls if you have limited time and are staying in New York. The falls were truly spectacular and we got to see them from both sides of the border and from all different angles. Hotel pickup and drop off was efficient and the flights worked well…
Date of experience: September 2019
Even though I took the tour on my own , I had a fabulous day .The tour was expensive but everything was well organised and all I had to do was enjoy , which I did .
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
I was very worried about booking this tour, as its not a cheap trip and I kept reading poor reviews about cancelled return flights and unorganised staff. This was definitely not the case for our trip. We were picked up at our hotel at 4am, there were several different pickups…
1 Helpful vote
Do not buy! The scam is simple. They say: 'In the unlikely case of flights being cancelled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available." I though :" UNLIKELY".…
14 Helpful votes
Picked up at Hotel, driver gets boarding passes for flight & gives instructions for the flight & collection at Buffalo airport we flew with Jet Blue. Guide Edwardo collected is at Buffalo & is with us until he drops us back & collects boarding passes for return trip, the day was…
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Julia K, Guest Relations Manager at Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air
Responded 16 May 2019
Hello KazzaW60, Thank you for your comment. We always work on providing the best experience to all our guests and always glad to know that you have a wonderful time with this tour. Your positive review surely inspire us to strive more and do our best every time. Thanks
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: City Sightseeing New York
It worked out great, thank you for the experience with flex 3 will use again. Will recommend to other to use.
No windows on a sight seeing bus!
This was the biggest disappointment of our trip to NYC to ring in the New Year. The sight seeing tour bus, did not…
Closed+still selling tickets=fraud
Their website is up and running, selling dated tickets, and they have a deal running with groupon. Only problem is …
What good is the insurance?
Bought tickets, and their insurance, in February 2020 to use in May. Coronavirus hit hard in March and we opted th…
Not bad but not sure if worth it
It had a few things worth getting this but some place was less the value. Would of been less to purchase separate. …
Unhelpful and unethical!
We bought 3 adult passes in early March for a friends' trip to New Tork in April. The cost was 627 dollars. Within …
NYC Hop On Hop Off
Another city, another Hop On, Hop Off!! Absolutely amazing routes to see every part of NYC you want and need too! D…
It amounts to theft
Bought 3 sightseeing passed in January for a trip in a May from the UK, $750 Clearly this trip is not possible, all…
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE
I bought a ticket for top of the rock for my last day in New York. The ticket that downloaded on the app did not w…
Do NOT BUY
Purchased the NO Sightseeing Pass, but did not buy the insurance as we were in the area regardless. Notified from …
Booked a NYC sightseeing pass in advance of our trip, so we were able to pretty much get straight on the bus, once …
6 tickets top attractions
It was brilliant value, easy to use and covered all of the sight seeing we had time for. Have recommended it to my …
Extremely poor, rude and unprofessional.
This is without doubt the worst hop on, hop off city bus tour I have ever encountered. On 2nd February my wife an…
Freestyle pass was excellent value, easy to use and would highly recommend. Did all the bus tours and 3 attractions…
Freestyling in New York : magnificent
Really good value for money. We bought a Freestyle pass with 7 attractions, attraction entrances are valid for 14d…
- Duration: 14h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 7,868 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 43,254 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 15,912 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 77,837 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 799 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,413 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air
What time does Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air start?
Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air on Tripadvisor
How much is Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air?
Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air price starts from US$529.00. Discover and book Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air on Tripadvisor
What is the Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air cancellation policy?
Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air on Tripadvisor