Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Itinerary will be change in the winter due to certain attraction close for winter. [Delicacy] We will have a chance to enjoy an authentic Asian buffet. [Accommodation] All deluxe hotels. [Expert] Tour experts. The only tour operator provides 24/7 uninterrupted customer service hotline. [Explore] Visit 3 noted cities in US. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Washington D.C. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia. 2 Days in Washington D.C. [Entertainment] Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
Boston → NYC (Night Tour)
New York City Tour
Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Washington D.C. (Visit Inside of...
88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111, USA Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, MA 02128, USA
John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA LaGuardia Airport, Terminal B - Ground Level, Queens, NY 11371, USA Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ 07114, USA Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 2400 Smith Blvd, Arlington, VA 22202, USA 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354, USA 87 Bowery, 75-93 Bowery, New York, NY 10002, USA Dulles International Airport, 1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles, VA 20166, USA Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Baltimore, MD 21240, USA
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (4 Nights )
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange.)
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Boston Harbor Cruise Child(3-11)：$17.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Adult：$22.00
- NYC Night Tour Adult：$25.00； Senior（65+）：$25.00； Child（Under 12）：$15.00
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$17.00； Child (under 12)：$0.00
- One World Observatory Adult ：$39.00； Senior (65+)：$36.00； Child(6-12)：$32.00
- Liberty Cruise Adult：$29.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child(3-12)：$17.00
- USS Intrepid Adult：$33.00； Senior(65+)：$31.00； Child(5-12)：$24.00
- One Liberty Observation Deck Adult：$15.00； Senior(65+)：$15.00； Child (3-11)：$10.00
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary Adult：$23.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$17.00
- DC Sightseeing Cruise Adult：$26.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$18.00
- Newseum Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$21.00； Teen (7-18)：$16.00
- Buffet/Group Meal in East Coast Adult：$16 - $22； Child（Under 12）：$10 - $15
- Service fee (min US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- The Congress Hall+Liberty Bell+ U.S. Capitol Adult：$60.00/Senior(65+)：$60.00/Child (under 12)：$45.00
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour Adult：$14.00； Senior：$14.00； Child：$12.00
- Washington D.C. Night Tour Child (3-12)：$18.00； Senior(65+)：$30.00； Adult：$30.00
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour Adult（13+）：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(3-12)：$12.00
- Entry/Admission - Harvard University
- Entry/Admission - Boston Harbor
- Entry/Admission - Rockefeller Center
- Entry/Admission - Times Square
- Entry/Admission - Hamilton Park
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - Independence Hall
- Entry/Admission - Independence National Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - One Liberty Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - World War II Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bell Center
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds New York
- Entry/Admission - National Ferry Corporation
- Entry/Admission - Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Boston, Harvard University, and 30 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,176 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 320 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5)
What time does 5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5) start?
5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5) will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5)?
How much is 5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5)?
5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5) price starts from €400.32. Discover and book 5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5) on Tripadvisor
What is the 5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5) cancellation policy?
5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5-Day Tour Boston - Washington D.C.( Boston Departure) (BOAP5) on Tripadvisor