Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Itinerary will be change in the winter due to certain attraction close for winter. 1. [Delicacy] One Meal of Chinese Fusion Buffet 2. [Accommodation] All deluxe hotels. 3. [Expert] Tour experts. The only tour operator provides 24/7 uninterrupted customer service hotline. 4. [Explore]Visit 5 noted cities and 2 famous schools in USA. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Washington D.C. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls. 5. [Entertainment] Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
Boston Quincy Market → NYC...
New York City Tour
Washington D.C. One Day
Corning → Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls → Buffalo Airport...
195 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Buffalo Niagara International Airport, Cheektowaga, NY 14225, USA 88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
- Hotel (5 Nights)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Food and beverage
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- NYC Night Tour Adult：$25.00； Senior（65+）：$25.00； Child（Under 12）：$15.00
- USS Intrepid Adult：$33.00； Senior(65+)：$31.00； Child(5-12)：$24.00
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$17.00； Child (under 12)：$0.00
- One World Observatory Adult ：$39.00； Senior (65+)：$36.00； Child(6-12)：$32.00
- Liberty Cruise Adult：$29.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child(3-12)：$17.00
- One Liberty Observation Deck Adult：$15.00； Senior(65+)：$15.00； Child (3-11)：$10.00
- Newseum Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$21.00； Child (7-18)：$16.00
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary Adult：$23.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$17.00
- DC Sightseeing Cruise Adult：$26.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$18.00
- The Corning Museum of Glass Adult：$20.00； Senior (55+)：$17.00； Children (Under 17)：$0.00
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour Adult：$45.00； Senior(65+)：$43.00； Child(3-12)：$35.00
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour Adult：$19.25； Senior(65+)：$19.25； Child(6-12)：$11.20
- Buffet/Group Meal in East Coast Adult：$16 - $22； Child（Under 12）：$10 - $15
- Service fee(min US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- The Congress Hall+Liberty Bell+ U.S. Capitol Adult：$60.00、Senior(65+)：$60.00、Child (under 12)：$45.00
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour Adult（13+）：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(3-12)：$12.00
- Washington D.C. Night Tour Child (3-12)：$18.00； Senior(65+)：$30.00； Adult：$30.00
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours Adult：$69.00； Senior(55+)：$69.00
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours Children (12&under,minimum of 40 inches tall)：$59.00
- Niagra Falls Night Tour Adult（12+）：$30.00； Child（0-12）：$25.00
- Entry/Admission - Rockefeller Center
- Entry/Admission - Times Square
- Entry/Admission - Hamilton Park
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bell Center
- Entry/Admission - One Liberty Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - World War II Memorial Information
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
- Entry/Admission - Supreme Court
- Entry/Admission - National Ferry Corporation
- Entry/Admission - Smithsonian Institution Building
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds New York
- Entry/Admission - Corning Museum of Glass
- Entry/Admission - Maid of the Mist Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls State Park
- Entry/Admission - Old Fort Niagara
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Jet Adventures
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and 32 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,176 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 320 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U
What time does 6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U start?
6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U will start at 10:45 AM. Discover and book 6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U?
How much is 6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U?
6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U price starts from €471.95. Discover and book 6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U on Tripadvisor
What is the 6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U cancellation policy?
6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6-Day U.S East Coast Tour (Boston departure) BO6U on Tripadvisor